• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

rNilla

Destiny |OT♦28| Nolan Beyond

Z4Rllx8.png

Cade

Grumble, grumble. Thought I didn't have time to do anything fun today because of stupid family stuff, but it was postponed. Lemme know if anyone is doing a short Raid.

Daemul

What does everyone think of the way the story is portrayed in Destiny? Even if you're running it with a 3 man fireteam, in the dialogue and cut scenes it's treated as if you and only you did that mission, the rest of your squad don't exist. Hell, even sometimes in the trailers it's shown as if one dude(meant to be your guardian) soloed enemies like Crota.

It has pretty much made me choose to run the main story of the base game and all future expansions alone after I saw the path they were going with the story telling in the beta, if only to avoid my immersion being ruined when the bros I'm running the story with vanish into thin air after visiting the Queen on the Reef for the first time or when speaking with the Stranger.

I was watching the leaked footage of the first TTK mission though and it looked like it might be tough to solo. Meh, challenge accepted.

With the Taken King DLC did they add new cut scenes/story and ghost dialogue for the original vanilla story? Will it be worth to play through the original campaign again? I hope so. Especially if it told the story better.

I have 2.6 Mbps down and 3.5 Mbps up.

That's not particularly good. Is it?

It's annoying to deal with, but it's passable. Never expect to be host, though. I have 2.5 mbps down and 0.2 mbps up.

It's super fun trying to play an always-online game when someone decides to check out Youtube. It's even more fun when the OT for said game has an average of 1 multiple MB gif per page.

It's sufficient for online gaming but downright archaic for file transferring.

No, but should be enough.

It's annoying to deal with, but it's passable. Never expect to be host, though. I have 2.5 mbps down and 0.2 mbps up.

It's super fun trying to play an always-online game when someone decides to check out Youtube. It's even more fun when the OT for said game has an average of 1 multiple MB gif per page.

I should clarify that this is at my parents place. My internet connection at home is a fucking hoverboard compared to this shit.

Top Bottom