• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Kurumi

Watching that Destiny video on Gameinformer about the story. Cayde-6 saying "Take me with you" when you go to him in the tower made me lol. Poor Cayde.

Ohhhh so edgy

tumblr_inline_nmylrbJmVr1qjv6xw_500.gif

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Just picked up Dark Below and House of Wolves on a whim, and I'm looking for people to go through story with. I'm currently a lvl 27, lapsed Destiny player on PS4.

Feel free to send a friend request to thetrin.

Owensboro

TYgFw8sl.jpg

Hell yeah! Thanks Teasing_Pink and MutenTurtle! That strike trophy was the last one I needed. I tried to get you both in frame, but you stacked up on the body and then the damn super charged message came up!

TYgFw8sl.jpg

Hell yeah! Thanks Teasing_Pink and MutenTurtle! That strike trophy was the last one I needed. I tried to get you both in frame, but you stacked up on the body and then the damn super charged message came up!
No worries, I'm forever immortalized by my legendary engram acquisition instead. (Congrats, happy to have helped!)

squadr0n

As long as the Internet here holds up Ill be on PS4 for a while tonight. If anyone is doing the Nightfall or any of the Raids please send me an invite if you need an extra.

Level 31 Warlock (was 32 but capped out and got some better gear that I need to level again damnit)

PS4 PS name: SQuadon

noomi

Too much anger playing salvage, randoms are almost always terrible. I try to keep cool, but tonight I got really upset playing.... Really upset. Had to turn off my console and stop...

Anyways hope tomorrow is a fun nightfall with solar or rainbow burn.

Night DGAF.

Top Bottom