• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

todd360

I liked the cat pictures!! :)

Yay!

Can someone explain the pulling the Internet cable reference? I played from launch to November and June to present.

There was a bug where the host could pull his Ethernet cable and crota would just stop moving. Host rejoins game and then team just fucks crota up as he stands still. I have no idea how anyone figured that out. Maybe someone lost internet during crota and figured it out.

LTWood12

Got all the moon and Venus dead ghosts woot woot! Gotta get dat Grimoire to a more respectable level. Currently 3295. Grimoire is what determines how good you are at the game right?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Of course! Join on TheWorthyEdge.

Kadey. You know you want to join us.

-=looks up combat stats=- 20% win rate, no thanks.

I am glad you are very enthusiastic to run into battle only to get slaughtered. We need more soldiers like you. Keep up the good errrrr bad work. One day you might be knighted.

-=looks up combat stats=- 20% win rate, no thanks.

I am glad you are very enthusiastic to run into battle only to get slaughtered. We need more soldiers like you. Keep up the good errrrr bad work. One day you might be knighted.

I only want to get better. Trust me I know my stats. I'm self-aware. It's nice to play with the good people to see how they play. Yes the loots nice but the experience is nicer. Ill find others. Always do. :)

Why will Hard Light be good? I want to know because it is 1 of only 3 Exotics I have :|

1) It will be the only AR with no dropoff to bullet damage
2) It's stability is being upgraded (debatable how much this is going to help, as bullet spread is the real issue on hard light)
3) Bungie is buffing auto rifles across the board
4) Style points through the roof.

It's going to be sweet. I hope. Please bungie make it good

WorthyEdge you still looking for trials members? (and assuming PS4?) I'd be down. Already got 8 wins this week. Never been flawless but wouldn't mind giving it another go.

todd360

1) It will be the only AR with no dropoff to bullet damage
2) It's stability is being upgraded (debatable how much this is going to help, as bullet spread is the real issue on hard light)
3) Bungie is buffing auto rifles across the board
4) Style points through the roof.

It's going to be sweet. I hope. Please bungie make it good

I didn't know about the bullet drop off thing for hard light. That's pretty cool.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I only want to get better. Trust me I know my stats. I'm self-aware. It's nice to play with the good people to see how they play. Yes the loots nice but the experience is nicer. Ill find others. Always do. :)

That is a mentality all competitive gamers need to have.

Playing with me won't make anyone better. I snipe and revive. People tend to think I am lead person and follow what I do but that should never be the case. I stay back and react according to how everyone else approaches things. Sniping is 99% of my game. People tell me to throw grenades and go in more but I like to get into sniper duels.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Why will Hard Light be good? I want to know because it is 1 of only 3 Exotics I have :|
First things first, Hard Light is special in the fact that it suffers no damage falloff at longer range. This is due to the Exotic nature of the gun and that its projectiles are light and not physical bullets. What makes this also good is that Auto Rifles sound like they're getting a buff for TTK.

inthrall

Alright, Trials o' clock! Anyone got a group running?

If not, add therealinthrall (ps4) and I'l see if I can get a party spinning

EDIT: Top of the page, woo!
destiny-live.gif

Alright, Trials o' clock! Anyone got a group running?

If not, add therealinthrall (ps4) and I'l see if I can get a party spinning
I'm looking for a group. PSN same here. Only interested in going flawless though since I already achieved 8 wins this week. Never been before so not sure if it'll happen tonight, but always fun to try.

Top Bottom