• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

todd360

Some one on xbone take me to Mercury. No, not even, just take me to 5 wins. The real trials is finding people to play with on Xbox.

I imagine the xbox one dgaffers wake up every day and panic when they see a xbox one next to them. They fall back asleep and think it was just a dream when they wake up again. Then they realize they are living in a nightmare.

There isn't even enough people to raid with! *throws controller*

SnakeEyes

Banned
I imagine the xbox one dgaffers wake up every day and panic when they see a xbox one next to them. They fall back asleep and think it was just a dream when they wake up again. Then they realize they are living in a nightmare.

Damn Todd, talk about twisting the knife.

On the upside, at least they'll finally be able to know the awesomeness of the Hawkmoon... after it's been nerfed :D

Homeboyd

Nah

Some one on xbone take me to Mercury. No, not even, just take me to 5 wins. The real trials is finding people to play with on Xbox.

Hey man. I have some IRL issues I'm dealing with tonight. If I didn't I'd definitely be on helping you get 5+ wins.

Anytime I'm on, shoot me a message and I'll run after I'm done with whatever I'm doing.

Virdix

I'm going full WoW with TTK, gonna have 10 bounties with 5000xp and get around 15 or so public event rewards and pop a Focused light from the redbull promo.

Hopefully you get your subclass mission near the beginning, would be nice to get a good start into the subclass xp wise.

Cade

Nice Crota HM/POE34 guys! That POE34 was a real endurance test, but we got it down, haha. Glad I got my first HM kill and my first elemental primary, too.

123rl

Hooray, the console war shit has come back. Awesome, amazing, I'm so glad etc

Is there any point in even being here? Gaming-side Destiny are troll bait even at the best of times and the community thread is nothing but unprovoked Xbox-bashing for some reason?

SPCTRE

thank god I don't sleep in our living room

EloquentM

aka Mannny

Is there any point in even being here? Gaming-side Destiny are troll bait even at the best of times and the community thread is nothing but unprovoked Xbox-bashing for some reason?
Um im pretty sure it's in jest. Man gaf seems so serious these last few days.

Cade

Yeah. Sorry to you and chili. I was no help. Great job basically 2-manning PoE 34!!!
Haha, I don't blame you. We had some laughs and some tears, but we got it done in the end.

I'm still salty about that No Land Beyond drop I didn't get from Crota :mad:

What? Some of the community has gone over to the XB1 side. Just relax. I have a horn on XB1. It's all good.

ocean

Banned

Lol take a breather, pretty sure those posts are all joking. Why so srs

No? I play on Xbox and PS4. I bet it was joke man! Don't worry about it! :p

Seriously what are you talking about. No one is bashing Xbox. Well, besides me, since I play on Xbox.

GutZ31

I wanna know how Hives have babies in the first place.

It involves Eris and Omnigol I think.
predator_and_prey_by_vangarshriek-d8geg3w.jpg

Yep all we're doing is bashing Xbox 24/7.

Might wanna pull whatever's in your arse out. It's kinda deep.

Silvard

Hey guys, I'm putting together a firefeam for bashing Xbox since that's all we do anyway, let me know if you're interested. I've read a lot of GameFAQs forums and YouTube comments, as well as IGN but if anyone believes they can Sherpa this better then please say so.

1. Silvard

ocean

Banned
Hey guys, I'm putting together a firefeam for bashing Xbox since that's all we do anyway, let me know if you're interested. I've read a lot of GameFAQs forums and YouTube comments, as well as IGN but if anyone believes they can Sherpa this better then please say so.

1. Silvard
Yo imma let you finish but Todd is the biggest Xbox hater of all time

Top Bottom