• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

I'm taking a wild guess that something really good has been shown some hours ago? Shit, I can't watch that video until break in 90 minutes.

I tried to log in yesterday to Destiny, but I did not go beyond the Tower. I am just too scared of becoming addicted and begin again the whole circle of love and hate all the time. I have no other games and I am spending most nights looking to the games library not knowing what to do. Until MGS V comes out, I have nothing interesting to play. Heck, this is how my living room looked yesterday (A bad sign that I am becoming desperate looking for something to replace Destiny)
LuqMeG0l.jpg

GutZ31

I'm taking a wild guess that something really good has been shown some hours ago? Shit, I can't watch that video until break in 90 minutes.

I tried to log in yesterday to Destiny, but I did not go beyond the Tower. I am just too scared of becoming addicted and begin again the whole circle of love and hate all the time. I have no other games and I am spending most nights looking to the games library not knowing what to do. Until MGS V comes out, I have nothing interesting to play. Heck, this is how my living room looked yesterday (A bad sign that I am becoming desperate looking for something to replace Destiny)
LuqMeG0l.jpg

Thats a pretty nice place to look.
Might I suggest Dreamcast?

ocean

Banned
Faction sparrow
Iron Banner and Trials sparrow
Skolas sparrow so we go back to it
Crucible playlist random sparrow drops
The Sparcotch Pilgrim grind in vanguard playlist
A queen's sparrow that looks strange
And an exotic Sparrowhorn

Bungie do it. Give us a ton Of sparrows and make us race em

1. First one to reach confluxes wins

Faction sparrow
Iron Banner and Trials sparrow
Skolas sparrow so we go back to it
Crucible playlist random sparrow drops
The Sparcotch Pilgrim grind in vanguard playlist
A queen's sparrow that looks strange
And an exotic Sparrowhorn

Bungie do it. Give us a ton Of sparrows and make us race em

1. First one to reach confluxes wins

Nah, the IB one will be so OP that it won't be nerf until Destiny 2.

Thats a pretty nice place to look.
Might I suggest Dreamcast?

I am finished with that platform + the dreaded reset issue (And the new TV does not have an VGA input or likes most non HD systems). I should be enforcing a Destiny break until The Taken King comes out or Xmas vacations, but it's hard to find another repetitive yet engaging activity. I guess there was something to chasing a dragon called Hopscotch Pilgrim across endless Dragon Strikes.

GutZ31

I am finished with that platfotm + the dreaded reset issue (And the new TV does not have an VGA input or likes most non HD systems). I should be enforcing a Destiny break until The Taken King comes out, but it's hard to find another repetitive yet engaging activity. I guess there was something to chasing a dragon called Hopscotch Pilgrim across endless Dragon Strikes.

You could do what I did 13 years ago and play Ragnarok Online for hours on end.
Plenty of private servers out there I am sure. And the game can run in a Potato PC.

Not really recommended though, as it sucked about 10 years of my life away on playing that game.

I am finished with that platform + the dreaded reset issue (And the new TV does not have an VGA input or likes most non HD systems). I should be enforcing a Destiny break until The Taken King comes out or Xmas vacations, but it's hard to find another repetitive yet engaging activity. I guess there was something to chasing a dragon called Hopscotch Pilgrim across endless Dragon Strikes.
Do not grind for hopscotch pilgrim

You could do what I did 13 years ago and play Ragnarok Online for hours on end.
Plenty of private servers out there I am sure. And the game can run in a Potato PC.

Not really recommended though, as it sucked about 10 years of my life away on playing that game.

Urhhhhmmm.... That's exactly the game that caused my first online addiction, and the responsible for me not playing for the last ten years. I got the official wrist callus and I even started developing arm and shoulder pain. As far as I can remember, I forgot about the game the day I got my first full time job.

My two week vacations begin next Friday and I will probably end jumping into the game, as after them I will be back to working full time and that's when I will completely forget about Destiny. Except for painting the bedroom and helping in a vegan kitchen during the incoming festivities, I won't have anything better to do.

GutZ31

Urhhhhmmm.... That's exactly the game that caused my first online addiction, and the responsible for me not playing for the last ten years. I got the official wrist callus and I even started developing arm and shoulder pain. As far as I can remember, I forgot about the game the day I got my first full time job.

My two week vacations begin next Friday and I will probably end jumping into the game, as after them I will be back to working full time and that's when I will completely forget about Destiny. Except for painting the bedroom and helping in a vegan kitchen during the incoming festivities, I won't have anything better to do.

Rofl

So we have both been tainted by the force that is Ragnarok Online.
Sorry to hear you had similar addictive tendencies for it.

I played a Wizard as my primary, and had ghostring card, golden bug card, and frilldora card.
Most OP Wizard for PvP and MVP bosses.

Rofl

So we have both been tainted by the force that is Ragnarok Online.
Sorry to hear you had similar addictive tendencies for it.

I played a Wizard as my primary, and had ghostring card, golden bug card, and frilldora card.
Most OP Wizard for PvP and MVP bosses.

Knight for the first time, Thief / Ninja the second, although I can't remember if it was a crit build or a hits per second one. Obviously hacked servers with constant database restores, corruptions, and Prontera being impossible to walk by with so many merchants. Not to mention people camping for the mobs and full parties of bots.

In the end, even for all its flaws, Destiny is like one of the best things ever made. Right now and seeing the way I tend to favor playing assisting others, it makes me think that I should have gone for a Defender Titan instead of a Hunter for the second character.

Destiny |OT♦28| Nolan Beyond
Destiny |OT♦28| Nolan for Legendaries
Destiny |OT♦28| Nolan for Legends
Destiny |OT♦28| Khepri's Sting

Along with everyone else, I think Nolan Beyond is good.

My entry is:

Destiny |OT♦28| More available than |OT♦27|

Does the old load up gorgons before reset then have someone join after reset to keep the checkpoint thing still work? Haven't done it in forever so wouldn't know.

Just was in the app and saw the triumph stuff. I'm at 8/10. Gotta do Crota HM and Skolas...I leave out of town on Saturday and have both today and tomorrow off. Making my checklist now:
-Nightfall
-Queen's Bounties
-Regular Bounties
-Weekly
-Daily
-Crucible
All that today with potential Raid tonight of either Vault HM or Crota HM or PoE HM

Tomorrow:
-Daily
-Regular Bounties
-HM raid and/or PoE HM that wasn't done.

I still need Flawless Raider and Raiding Party so above with clan suggestions or openings I'm willing to join.

Japanmanx3 is my PSN. I'm ready to get on at any point.

ocean

Banned
Solar/Arc primaries today should be doing 6x damage right? Between Small Arms and the burn.

If so, a Jewel or Dreg Pride or Fatebringer will be doing nearly 12k damage per crit :p that's so insane

Drizz come help me get seventy x seven to Mercury, we only need 5 wins :p or anyone else who wants to lend a hand haha

lol sorry dude, I saw your chat invite but Inthrall had abandoned you to get his first Mercury voyage with Rubenov and myself. We managed to get 3 first timers there tonight, including Justin from the Playstation blog and podcast (thanks to Phenom for setting it up!). All 3 first timers got a Solar Scholar, which was weird and kinda lame but still very fun games.

Top Bottom