• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Started a NF with blazeuk, anyone who needs it join in on him or EJRobinson90.

Liam_Croft we just filled up but if you need help later, I'll help out.

Klyka

Banned
game.

plz.

CMHla3aWcAE9has.jpg:large

NF Rewards:

- Etheric Light
- Legendary Fusion
- Dragons Breath

Now Xurs sold the bones I'm doing NFs purely for the XP/Faction boost. Though a 3rd Horn would be nice (if it's not nerfed into oblivion)

The hunt for the Crux enters week 29 though, I'm hoping it drops before TTK comes out so I won't have to do that still every week as well as the new stuff

Trying to resist the urges of asking for a Nightfall later today. In the end I still have nothing to play. Destiny is still a waiting game for me until MGS V, huh. Just keep it under control and avoid playing with randoms.

Cade

Got Truth! First exotic rocket launcher. Pretty pleased. First NF only gave me a legendary heavy engram. Watch it give me Truth, too.

Skele7on

Banned
I have zero will of doing stuff atm, I'm just going to get all three characters 5k bounties done and then leave the game till TTK unless I am playing sweaties with clan.

I just don't need anything.

lol sorry dude, I saw your chat invite but Inthrall had abandoned you to get his first Mercury voyage with Rubenov and myself. We managed to get 3 first timers there tonight, including Justin from the Playstation blog and podcast (thanks to Phenom for setting it up!). All 3 first timers got a Solar Scholar, which was weird and kinda lame but still very fun games.

No problem, saw you were empty at the moment and took the shot haha

Hey man. I have some IRL issues I'm dealing with tonight. If I didn't I'd definitely be on helping you get 5+ wins.

Anytime I'm on, shoot me a message and I'll run after I'm done with whatever I'm doing.

Zoso and xplicit...Sorry I've been offline a few days. I've added xplicit and narmer on Xbox live but so far been too shy to organise a session.

I'd love to take a crack at trials this weekend if any xboxers are about?
I'm in the UK so not on as late as you guys are.

My PvP skills are decidedly average... so they would be more training runs than mercury runs. I'm secretly hoping my attempts at call outs and willingness to fit into a team will make up for lack of gun skills... :)

Over the last few months I've been really lucky and played with some great people and managed to complete pretty much everything at least once....but trials, (rightly?) Eludes me.

Any other xboxers feel free to add my GT. If I'm online and playing any game I'm happy to jump into anything to help out. (If it says netflix or tv then I'm earning brownie points with the Boss).

GT is same as here, irrotational.

X-Frame

Shrine of Oryx on lowest difficulty for Ogres
Black Garden (inside portal, not outside in patrol area) for Hydras

Each one takes ~30 seconds to kill and wipe, repeat as needed. If you do a little bit at a time it's not as bad as it seems honestly.

Thanks Drizzay! I guess this weekend I'll have to throw on some music and just get this done, haha. I'm at 49 Hydra too, yikes.

Waldini

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute...

At first, Luke Smith has been quoted that the content in The Taken King was two times the size of "normal" Destiny.

Now, he's quoted saying : "Twice as much content as The Dark Below"

And ... that's 40 euro's? For 2x TDB? Really?

Top Bottom