• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

deoee

Thanks again for helping out earlier with Crota!
He crushed us brutally a few times... lol

Not much left to do now:

SVbkI3l.png

If someones up tomorrow, I'd love to do the PoE and Raid one :3

Anyone up for those two?

PSN: deoee0

phen0m24

lol sorry dude, I saw your chat invite but Inthrall had abandoned you to get his first Mercury voyage with Rubenov and myself. We managed to get 3 first timers there tonight, including Justin from the Playstation blog and podcast (thanks to Phenom for setting it up!). All 3 first timers got a Solar Scholar, which was weird and kinda lame but still very fun games.

Yeah man! Justin is good people! :) thanks Drizz and Ruben you guys rock. Hey that solar Scholar should hit hard in the Nightfall at least. :)

ocean

Banned
Small Arms + an elemental burn is so freaking fun.

I could replay this strike for no loot just because how cool it is to feel this OP :p

123rl

I only have four chests left to find and then I'm done. That's my last triumph. This is just so...boring. I don't even know why I'm bothering but I've done all the hard stuff so I may as well

Deku Tree

Patch today or tomorrow IDK

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG..._1205_husk_of_the_pit_fix_is_coming_tomorrow/

From Cozmo on the forums:
Tomorrow, assuming everything goes as planned, Destiny Hot Fix 1.2.0.5 will go live. One of the bigger issues that will be fixed will be the Husk of the Pit not dropping. The Husk is back and better than ever... well it's the same, but you will be able to get it now. It's drop rate is actually being increased.
"How much is it being increased?" you might ask.
Read the patch notes tomorrow that will be released at or around the same time the patch goes live, and the dev team will let you know. The Husk fix is not the only thing being changed/added and the patch notes will go into detail on some of the other small changes coming in 1.2.0.5. See you in the morning Guardians.

Nuszka

Rainy day on the East Coast, good day to stay home and play Destiny.

Are you staying at home ?, wife is about to leave to do her nails - 4h of crucible for me. BTW i got another matador and got it rerolled in a way that my range will be bigger then yours, will compare it tonight...

void666

Banned
Just gout Eidolon Alley last night. How bad is the drop rate?

Well, its the old RNG stupidity. Some people have two. Some people like this friend of mine who has been doing HM crota since forever has none.
I started doing HM crota when the level cap raised. Three times every week and i don't have one.
Yes, it's anedoctal evidence. But the drop rate seems very low.

The only exotics I am missing in year 1 Destiny

Titan: An Insurmountable Skullfort, Crest of Alpha Lupi, Peregrine Greaves.

Warlock: Apotheosis Veil, Nothing Manacles.

Weapons: Finish Super Good Advice Bounty

Top Bottom