• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

LTWood12

Drizzy gettin busy

Bizzy
220px-Bizzy_Bone_Heaven.jpg

My back Kappa

CMIvCcYVAAAQRDy.jpg:large

Congrats and GG to our newest Skolas School graduate Ouliposse! Couldn't have been smoother.

CMIvMPDUkAAgrCM.jpg:large

No worries, I'll do some more runs this week depending on how many people still need their first kill. Angry + Catapult is definitely easier than Lightswitch + Small Arms last week.

Man. I need to do that today. Have never done it.

LTWood12

I've burned Skolas to skip the second mine phase for the past two months or so and never once failed when starting the DPS, and that includes many LFG runs and runs with unleveled Horns and runs with only one Horn. It's odd to see it couched as an 'all or nothing' gambit when there isn't a safer alternative in terms of probable completion.

When I joined you last week for the kill it was actually the first time I'd done that. Made it remarkably easier.

Got damn, the Voidwalker is ridiculous in PvP, especially with The Ram.

my Ram is just as smelly as my saint 14. it never comes off. Its like that old sweat stained baseball cap you refuse to take off or wash becuase of good luck. after getting bones of eao, my hunter is also going to need to wash his socks soon.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Since half my clan refuses to play destiny (unless it's trials)
anymore I need to get acquainted with some of you dgaffers. Who wants join me for some dubachury? Later tonight, or possibly tomorrow.

stb

I've burned Skolas to skip the second mine phase for the past two months or so and never once failed when starting the DPS, and that includes many LFG runs and runs with unleveled Horns and runs with only one Horn. It's odd to see it couched as an 'all or nothing' gambit when there isn't a safer alternative in terms of probable completion.

You around Friday night or this weekend? I need to get Skolas out of the way (first timer) and really don't want to fuck around with it for 4 hours.

Ok so ive decided to level up my 3rd alt just for the trophy. So gaffers, is there an agreed upon best way to level quickly?

Shoot loads of stuff quickly?

Seriously, I found running the story missions quite rewarding XP wise and took bounties along for the ride until level 12 or so. Might have gone into PvP then, don't remember.

Namikaze1

(it's a google translation of the beta info leak) (taken from the main thread)
(Friends) in (community) has been added. (Community) is a feature where you can find a player preferences and interest is close. You can create a new community, or you can join the already certain community. It can members and games and parties of the community, you will be able to discuss a common topic.

DestinyGAF Community section incoming!

Skele7on

Banned
I gave an honest account of TTK changes and the game from launch to now in the gaming side, I am done trying to argue with those who oppose destiny I just tried to be polite and explain using nice words, it'll probably blow up in my face but yah we'll see.

Top Bottom