• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

phen0m24

(it's a google translation of the beta info leak) (taken from the main thread)

DestinyGAF Community section incoming!

Holy crap! I put as a suggestion a long time ago they should have a Friend Finder app.

It would give us a way to make new friends
and give them a metric ton of demographic information

Bizzy
220px-Bizzy_Bone_Heaven.jpg

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Namikaze1

That community part will make it a lot easier for folks to team up on ps4
and for me to clear out my friend list of all non-DGaffers

noomi

I... I actually think the blacksmith shader is kind of ugleh. I've probably only worn mine once or twice...

Do people want it because it so rare/expensive?

I think the shader craziness will die down when TTK releases. Seems like the upcoming swath of new shaders look way better than the new ones we got with HoW.

Attractive shaders + ascended legendary armor of our choosing = a bunch of sexy looking guardians

(assuming Bungie lets us ascend our year 1 legendary armor)

Just realised I didn't get my Nepal shader but got the T-shirt.
The shader and emblem aren't available yet.

Bungie said they are being delivered 'late summer' and with this patch being one of, if not the last, before 2.0 people are speculating that they may be coming with it.

Got damn, the Voidwalker is ridiculous in PvP, especially with The Ram.

Yup.... You're essentially an insta-teleporting tank with blink. I don't understand how Bungie thought it would be balanced at all.

Also, Titan catapult needs to be fixed. It's essentially useless, as increased control allows for better acceleration and top speed for Titan skating. I still hold the opinion that catapult should be like blink for titans (like the boosters in halo 5 or whatever)

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
dat bubble on control zones with armor of light
a bubble with blessing in any high traffic area is cash

god help the team facing two smart defenders. there's just not shit you can do about it outside of busting off supers, but defenders will always be churning out bubbles faster than people can keep up.

a bubble with blessing in any high traffic area is cash

god help the team facing two smart defenders. there's just not shit you can do about it outside of busting off supers, but defenders will always be churning out bubbles faster than people can keep up.

add Helm of Saint 14 and you got a stew going!

I... I actually think the blacksmith shader is kind of ugleh. I've probably only worn mine once or twice...

It looks pretty cool on my Hunter with the Bones of Eao, but it's nothing special.
Just a trophy for standing in line for 2h to play TTK at Gamescom without pre-ordering CoD ;)

Huge thanks to Drizz and Rubenov for taking me to the Lighthouse for the first time. I learned a lot during the way, and felt like I was actually contributing. Just checked, my K/D with them was 2.5! Drizz is right, having a good player to take the pressure off made it so I could relax and really compete.

20489882495_2417235215_z.jpg

Two of the best moments: going 5 kills 0 deaths and getting a message after the match saying "Good game. You mopped up!" and getting a Bulletproof medal. I had 4 kills (with Drizz's 8 and Rubenov's 6)

Damn all this reset madness. I've spent the day sorting the garden out and i can't get on tonight.

Night falls before work tomorrow it is then! So close to that 3600 grimoire. Aiming for 3620 before TTK

LTWood12

Huge thanks to Drizz and Rubenov for taking me to the Lighthouse. I learned a lot during the way, and felt like I was actually contributing. Just checked, my K/D with them was 2.5! Drizz is right, having a good player to take the pressure off made it so I could relax and really compete.

Two of the best moments: going 5 kills 0 deaths and getting a message after the match saying "Good game. You mopped up!" and getting a Bulletproof medal. I had 4 kills (with Drizz's 8 and Rubenov's 6)

Wow that's awesome! Way to go!

Huge thanks to Drizz and Rubenov for taking me to the Lighthouse. I learned a lot during the way, and felt like I was actually contributing. Just checked, my K/D with them was 2.5! Drizz is right, having a good player to take the pressure off made it so I could relax and really compete.

Nice man!

Need one more for NF. Join up on TWE.

I was about to pay $115 yesterday for it, but GA|F told me that was a bad decision, and noe I can pay for the electricity bill. :)

Daemul

The theme tune will be running in my head all day now.

TIL a lot of you watched soap operas. I had no idea what that GIF was on about. I had to Google it.

Bruh, you never watched the Bold or Days of our Lives? You missed out man.

I was eleven. It was summer. There were women in underwear.

Yep, watching those soaps FTL jumped me into puberty. So many beautiful women.

Rehsa

Huge thanks to Drizz and Rubenov for taking me to the Lighthouse for the first time. I learned a lot during the way, and felt like I was actually contributing. Just checked, my K/D with them was 2.5! Drizz is right, having a good player to take the pressure off made it so I could relax and really compete.

Nice Congrats! One day I hope to get on a Mercury train, I have never seen the sun, let alone attempt trials

Top Bottom