• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Ramirez

I've been saying this since January.

I just dont like how you team will spawn with the higher ground advantage, but I guess if you are really good sniper it doesn't really matter. I just scumbag Final Round the entire time :p

Ah...well it's pretty easy to snipe people from bottom mid below the church, or have someone sit in the crack of the blown out building. I dunno, I just love how all 3 paths are viable, for the most part. WC & BS have the most variety in my experience, that's why I enjoy them.

Can't see myself spending much time on this game's PVP in the fall anyways though, so I struggle to find the energy to even discuss it, heh.

E92 M3

I like most of the maps. I don't enjoy Firebase Delphi all that much, and I think Exodus Blue kind of sucks. Other than that I can have a good time on any of them.

Delphi is so good!

You mean Unctheon? How did you not know his name? Haven't you read the Grimoire? :p

How could I miss that!

Why? The church is the only area of the map that is a bad play space, IMO.

Church is my favorite place for shotgun battles :)

Can't see myself spending much time on this game's PVP in the fall anyways though, so I struggle to find the energy to even discuss it, heh.

Yeah, I've started to distance myself from the current state of it right now, but I even doubt I'd play much of it, if the PVE content is really good.
(which I hope for, luke pls)

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Anyone wanna place bets to see how long it takes the pro teams to complete the raid? Alternatively anyone want to bet how long it takes a team of two (or solo team) to complete the raid? Of course for second bet you can place wagers on no one completing solo or in two team.
No one wants to place bets?! lol place bets on your own raid team as well. 13 hours or you're not being conservative enough.

lt519

I hear it melts. Too bad I completed the 3 nightfalls prior to the PoE, it would have been nice with this week's solar burn, oh well :D

It's extremely fun and actually very useful against Cabal and Shank solar shields. You don't have to get too close. Easily the best new weapon they added in HoW and am excited for them to buff its main perk.

ocean

Banned
Got my first elder cipher. Was going to go with the Bow. But I had to pick the shotty and witness its full power before the nerfs come
It feels like an ultra low range but ridiculously powerful Pulse Rifle more than a shotgun. Ammo for dayysssss.

Its my favorite weapon when messing around Dragon Strikes or whatever. Not the "best" use for the Exotic slot but you have so much ammo that you can run with it for an entire strike :p

Tecnniqe

Banned
I hear it melts. Too bad I completed the 3 nightfalls prior to the PoE, it would have been nice with this week's solar burn, oh well :D

Insane ROF, Reload, buffs you and team mates (+3 recovery) and burst fire.
Melt them yellows down, nukes bosses in crit spots.

LoW > Gjalla

Also the best thing about LoW for me was that it unlocked the trophy for upgrading a exotic weapon as well. Seeing as only 4 weapons in the game do that now.

LTWood12

I would love to know which primary has the lowest TTK for each enemy in this week's Nightfall. It would almost assuredly be one of the High ROF low impact weapons right?

Kurumi

Got my first elder cipher. Was going to go with the Bow. But I had to pick the shotty and witness its full power before the nerfs come.

Top of page Hypenaught edition!

hypenaught.png

I still haven't been added to the Hypenaught. Where is the love DGAF? Am I not legend enough? :(

123rl

3 Nightfalls: Hard Light, Plan C, No Land Beyond!

Plan C is a duplicate so it's gone. But the other two are guns I discarded a while ago and am glad to see again now that they'll be getting a buff.

For once, I don't feel like I was screwed over by RNG

Tjamato88

Probably starting a new character either tomorrow or Thursday. Probably gonna play as a Titan as I've never used anyone other than my Hunter.

Top Bottom