• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

neoism

FUCKING UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN THE MIDDLE OF A PoE 34!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

513.gif

sheldon-breathing-into-bag-gif_medium.gif

lol was afarid that would happen in the nightfall lol did it in like 8 mintues with two other gaffers got Elight :/

The updates are cumulative. You've already downloaded the vast majority of that 6 something GB update. You're only downloading what they added today, which was small.

Klyka

Banned
I am fighting the good fight against ignorance and wrong informatin on gaming side,but boy is it tiring.

I already got called a "fanboy", a "defense force" and "blind to criticism" though,so it's worth it!

Tecnniqe

Banned
I am fighting the good fight against ignorance and wrong informatin on gaming side,but boy is it tiring.

I already got called a "fanboy", a "defense force" and "blind to criticism" though,so it's worth it!

A..are you not a part of the "League of blind to criticism defense force fanboys"?

I did too. I have posted in there two times this morning and idk why. I just posted on this board yesterday not to post on gaming side threads and avoid but I did what I said not to and it feels bad man.

I try to give legit reasons but these people just ignore and bash Bungie.

I want to fight the good fight but it's excruciating :-/

EL CUCO

I hope people getting excited for the Husk realize they still need the Crux of Crota, which I've only seen drop a handful of times in my 50 something completions.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
but your coworkers are already seeing you playing on your phone at work, why would it be worse if you scroll past a video thumbnail?
1. The cubicle walls are high enough so I'm not caught often lol. 2. If I click the spoiler it automatically opens up YouTube and I fumble trying to stop it from playing.

Hmm. I fixed it, but never realized that was a problem since I see thumbnails of videos on mobile regardless of spoiler tags. Learn something new everyday.
you can turn the option off to only show links

I don't know what it was about that terminal showing up in the special orders inventory menu. Maybe it was because Tess got replaced by a phone. Maybe it was because an inanimate phone terminal is in the place that people should be. Regardless, made me laugh.

neoism

are they fucking seriously putting combined arms behind expac 1 after the fucking update....which it wasnt before...

RAGEFACE...

seriously bungie....
are you that fucking greedy...
-_____-

Top Bottom