• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

LTWood12

Crap i said the wrong boss. I meant Nightfall boss. Sorry about that.

tumblr_mc9lrzeC0a1qkab13o1_500.gif

Deku Tree

Link: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13383

Destiny Hot Fix – 08/11/2015
Created by Destiny Dev TeamAug 11 2015
Destiny Hot Fix – 08/11/2015
1.2.0.5 - The one about Husk of the Pit and Nepal rewards.

Weapons
Fixed an issue where “Packing Heat” achievement/trophy could not be unlocked by newly acquired Exotic weapons
Fixed an issue where Husk of the Pit drops were disabled
Drop rates for the Husk of the Pit from Blades of Crota have been increased by 150%

PvP
Updated the House of Wolves Control playlist to include the following maps with a lower weight in the rotation:
Rusted Lands
Shores of Time
Pantheon
Exodus Blue (Sony)
Updated the House of Wolves Clash playlist to include the following maps with a lower weight in the rotation:
Firebase Delphi
Twilight Gap
Blind Watch
Exodus Blue (Sony)
Inferno and Doubles playlists now have different tuning values for ammo crates
Special Ammo initial spawn time and respawn intervals have been changed to 180 seconds
Max of three Special Ammo crates will now be placed at one time
Heavy Ammo crates now spawn only once per match at 300 seconds

Tower
Tess Everis is temporarily leaving the Tower
A Kiosk terminal can be found near Eva Levante in North Tower that contains Tess' old inventory of special order items
The Nepal Aid shader and emblem have been added to the game
Redemption codes will soon be sent to the email used to place orders in the Bungie Store
These items will be found at the kiosk mentioned above

Technical
Fixed a potential crash when closing the vendor screen
Fixed a very rare case where an account could blocked by a WEASEL error on sign on
Fixed issues with suspend/resume handling on Xbox One

EloquentM

aka Mannny
When I farmed for husk it took me nearly a week to find one. After that week I found three in a couple of days time >______> lol fuck you all and your %150 percent increase.

Busted your ass to get a useless gun congrats!

That is false. Necrochasm will be a SICK gun after it gets buffed twice for TTK (once for the general AR buff and again when they buff the Necrochasm specifically).

YOU WILL ALL BOW TO IT'S
IMPENDING
POWER!

... maybe

Shotguns/snipers nerfed in pvp by removing half the ammo in a match (stealth Invective and Icebreaker usage buff :p). Good change. In doubles and inferno only! boooooo

You mean 0% right? Cause its stuck at 0%.

Yikes, they must be getting hammered because my connection speed is fine and this is a small update. At least we can look at all the great concept art while we wait. I want the Europa area that is all frozen and snowy to be playable so bad.

Karl2177

Petition to ban thieves den from the trials map rotation?
Agreed. I would throw in Cauldron, but that map would be decent if the doors were removed.

What do you guys consider the best maps in PVP then? Because Pantheon and Cauldron are shitty lol. I like Burning Shrine the most :p

For Trials/Elimination?
Good/Acceptable:
Burning Shrine - lots of options for players to move at the start of the match, and the player can change where the combat is taking place. No area feels restrictive, while at the same time, no area feels too open.
Shores of Time - same as Burning Shrine. The only downside to this map is that while combat can be moved around, most of the time it is around the B flag spawn.
Anomaly - Tends to focus on close quarters, but there are long range lanes on the map. Lots of options at the start of a match.
Rusted Lands - Opposite of Anomaly in description. Tends to favor long range battles, but there are areas that focus on CQC. Downside is that at the start of a match players tend to go towards the silo or the lane that looks at the silo. I'd bet that if you rotated the spawn direction of the team that spawns near C flag by 90 degrees, that would happen less.
Widow's Court - Same description as Rusted Lands. Only negative is that the team that spawns up top is a second away from a sniping lane towards the other spawn. I bet that if they spawned closer to the current heavy and moved that heavy to the B flag it would change it up quite a bit.
Pantheon - It has sniping lanes, but the only CQC areas are at the ends of the sniping lanes. While shotgun rushing can be effective, I've seen more matches where the sniper is king.
Black Shield - If the doors are removed, it would be alright.
Cauldron - If the doors are removed, it would be alright.
Blind Watch - If the doors are removed...

Bad:
Twilight Gap - It's better for Trials than it is for Control, but it still lacks flow. Almost every match of Elimination I had on here combat always ended up at the A side.
Skyshock - BTB
Bastion - BTB
First Light - BTB
Firebase Delphi - It almost always comes to the center room. Throw in some doors, and it's not a fun experience.
Asylum - I'm torn on this one. I had a really good game and a really bad game on it. The are sniping lanes, there are CQC areas. There's just something that makes this map... not good. I can't exactly pinpoint what it is though.

Tawpgun

That is false. Necrochasm will be a SICK gun after it gets buffed twice for TTK (once for the general AR buff and again when they buff the Necrochasm specifically).

YOU WILL ALL BOW TO IT'S
IMPENDING
POWER!

... maybe
Low impact high rof ar's

Zzzzzzzzzz

I for one am glad first light and bastion are gone. Now throw thieves den in there too

Top Bottom