• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

LTWood12

I hope people getting excited for the Husk realize they still need the Crux of Crota, which I've only seen drop a handful of times in my 50 something completions.

giphy.gif

That shit drops way more frequently than the Husk. Killed HM Crota probably 25 times then got one. I've killed well over 200 Blades of Crota. Not a single Husk.

neoism

im sure no one here doesnt have the expac 1 was gonna get the leg TTk ediition. did they really block combined arms (which is my fucking fav pvp mode) behind the first dlc... the tab doesnt have the dark below icon on it it just has a lock icon and beings up the dark below purchase tab.... when i click on it......

:(

NukeLaser

After putting it off for about 8 months, my friends and I decided to hop into Salvage to knock out Relic Hunter achievement last night. It only took us four matches, and now I am officially a Guardian Lord.

ocean

Banned
im sure no one here doesnt have the expac 1 was gonna get the leg TTk ediition. did they really block combined arms (which is my fucking fav pvp mode) behind the first dlc... the tab doesnt have the dark below icon on it it just has a lock icon and beings up the dark below purchase tab.... when i click on it......

:(
During updates and mainenance the game tends to act silly. In a while, restore your PSN license and try again. All of the TDB PvP maps were removed from paywall, vanilla owners have them now. So I can't imagine a playlist requiring TDB today.

Arrrammis

Woohoo, combined arms is back! Anyone want to group up for the one singular crucible mode that isn't ruled by Thorn, TLW, and shotguns?
PSN: Arrrammis

Gammacide

Looks like they definitely increased the drop rate. Only ran Fist 3-4 times and got one to my postmaster so not sure how quick, but under 10 min total I think. Time to farm Cruxes! :-/

fNFgAtZ.jpg

Definitely I can tell I suck now. My response time is awful, as if I was drugged and moving on slow motion. Worst part is that I have no intention of devoting hours to it, so this is not going to improve. Do the nightfall, weekly 32 if somebody is available, PoE 32 and that's it (only one per day). I'm not going to bother with Dragon Strikes, Crucibles, etc.

noomi

Noomi like...why don't you have everything already like Noomi does? :p

Noomi please give me your luck so I can get the 4th Horseman :(

Out of all the weapons that have ever dropped the 4th horseman had only dropped once for me. Everything else I must have had 5+ dupes of already, including husks and crux's :(

*rubs AquaticApes head in a circular motion*

Now... now you have the luck!

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Out of all the weapons that have ever dropped the 4th horseman had only dropped once for me. Everything else I must have had 5+ dupes of already, including husks and crux's :(

You sicken me noomi

BASED NOOMI! I am blessed!

I bet you never thought you'd type "*rubs AquaticApes head in a circular motion*" did yah?

Also, Gutz was having a field day with my name during our Flawless run. Gutz is good people :D

Edit: As soon as Noomi blessed me "X Gonna Give It To Yah" came on.

noomi

Noomi will you roll a Warlock when TeeTeeKay launches?

I am :D

Going to use the insta-level and get my warlock nice and proper. Hopefully the insta-boost it will also level a subclass, that way I'll get my guardian lord plat trophy the same day :D :D :D :D :D

BASED NOOMI! I am blessed!

I bet you never thought you'd type "*rubs AquaticApes head in a circular motion*" did yah?

Also, Gutz was having a field day with my name during our Flawless run. Gutz is good people :D

lol!

Hey, I don't believe we are friends on PSN.... the hell? What's your PSN?

*edit*

Top of da page, Praise Hawkmoon!

Top Bottom