• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

ocean

Banned
I've had a crux and a husk sitting in my vault for month...
I upgraded it yesterday after having kept the Crux and Husk in my Vault for more than 5 months. Had to wake the hive :(

Eidolon Ally I'll try to max out before December so I can maybe own the Necro before the year ends. Auto Rifles suck ass.

LTWood12

Join me LT. I'm running through Fist. I will get my Husk and you will believe.

Stuck at work or I would.

CMJZiyVVAAAqZwt.jpg:large

Sure is buffed

fred-sanford-o.gif

SpecX

1. The cubicle walls are high enough so I'm not caught often lol. 2. If I click the spoiler it automatically opens up YouTube and I fumble trying to stop it from playing.

you can turn the option off to only show links

Lol I think about Destiny too much. I read this as the Crucible walls and couldn't figure out what you meant.

PuMa

I upgraded it yesterday after having kept the Crux and Husk in my Vault for more than 5 months. Had to wake the hive :(

Eidolon Ally I'll try to max out before December so I can maybe own the Necro before the year ends. Auto Rifles suck ass.

Ugh, fiiine. I started leveling my husk at one point, but I just couldn't handle the suckage. It's just so bad.

DirtyAquaticApe

I'm actually very clean.

Lies!

A friend and I are looking for a strong thrid for this week's NF. He is lvl 29, I'm 32.

Also, I can't seem to find any Blade of Crota since HoW was released. Is that normal? Is my game being glitchy?

E92 M3

Can't wait for digital collectors edition to come out so I can buy that and TTK together without having to think about it anymore.

So to get the husk I just kill the sword knight in that mission on earth? Eventually he'll drop it as an engram or what?

Edit: YouTube videos filled me in. Drops almost like loot in the raid.

GutZ31

I am :D

Going to use the insta-level and get my warlock nice and proper. Hopefully the insta-boost it will also level a subclass, that way I'll get my guardian lord plat trophy the same day :D :D :D :D :D

lol!

Hey, I don't believe we are friends on PSN.... the hell? What's your PSN?

*edit*

Top of da page, Praise Hawkmoon!
Some guy named Noomi added me on PSN. Should I delete?
DirtyAquaticApe

I'm actually very clean.
This is debatable.
Lie is a strong word. How about dishonest?
Puma, every time I think we're tight...you just do me wrong

OpenZestyIbizanhound.gif

You are both my my "things I like" list.
It will be hard to get your name removed. Prepare your selves.

I keep getting this stat boost message when I play crucible. No consumables, nothing I am wearing offers stat boosts except my boots but thats for PoE. It flashes the message and makes a little flashy wave every little while. What the heck is that?

Top Bottom