• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

LTWood12

Nicolas Cage you had one fucking job.

220px-Guarding_Tess_1994.jpg

ethomaz

Banned
I was reading the news about FW 3.0.

The community feature will make you have a LFG feature on PS4 for Destiny... really cool.

Deku Tree

So since people have played Destiny for over two billion hours and there are over 20 million registered accounts and so the average registered account has over 100 hours playing the game, then how many of those 20 million accounts basically didn't play the game that much? And what is the average play time of people who still play Destiny?

3 night falls. All junk.

Why you do diss destiny

One thing that the Taken King should do is have a "Radiant Light buff" drop at the end of the nightfall, with a little mouseover saying "Massive (+25%) XP buff for one week". This is the true Nightfall bonus, not loot.*

*The story I told myself for 10 months as I pursued Hawkmoon.

deoee

Anyone has time to do Skolas or Atheon HM?

LVL 32 Hunter on Ps4, I know it will be hard but maybe someone has fun helping :D

Feel free to FR deoee0, will be ready in ~20 minutes

E92 M3

Why isn't this in the patch notes?
It should be in the patch notes.
On the first line.
In bold.
And caps.
And exclamation marks and 1's at the end of the line.

Seriously.

For some reason, Bungie doesn't think QOL updates are a big deal. In fact, they are my favorite type of updates.

ethomaz

Banned
Whoa really? How would that work?
You can create Clans/Communities on PS4 that can make you get fast parties or game invite... you can talk there like you talk here too... so you can make a LFG community and voilá (or even search for players looking for the same interest than you).

That is how I see the feature... the real description.

[Community] has been added to the [Friends] menu. [Community] is a feature that lets you find close players with similar preferences and interests. You can create a new community or join a previously established community. Through the community, you can get into games and parties, and discuss common interests.
In [Now Playing], users will see a list of what users are playing, and from that list can easily start a game or form a party. You can also request to view a user’s gameplay. [Now Playing] has been added to What’s New, [Friends], [Community], and [Messages].

More info to come.

Looks like the social feature Destiny didn't have at launch but PS4 will have natively to support any game.

Karl2177

how do you link full res twitter pics??????

https://twitter.com/ne0ism_/status/631168444596158464

why bungie? why??
Must be a bug, since TDB maps are open to everyone now.

I keep getting this stat boost message when I play crucible. No consumables, nothing I am wearing offers stat boosts except my boots but thats for PoE. It flashes the message and makes a little flashy wave every little while. What the heck is that?

Are you wearing the Ram?

damn, bottom of page

Top Bottom