• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Namikaze1

Well shit, it seems YouTube Broadcasting is coming with Playstation 4 Firmware 3.0 if the leak is true.

(it's a google translation of the beta info leak) (taken from the main thread)

(Friends) in (community) has been added. (Community) is a feature where you can find a player preferences and interest is close. You can create a new community, or you can join the already certain community. It can members and games and parties of the community, you will be able to discuss a common topic.

DestinyGAF Community section incoming!
You guys should really check the PS4 FW 3.0 thread

GutZ31

I'm surprised we weren't friends already :p

*deletes*

What? We werent? Weird...

Wonder why...

Yup...

No idea...

On an entirely different note, MATH, I FOUND A SHIRT FOR YOU!

math-is-hard-t-shirt-r196c9e0b7a324ab9b81419c13e2999e2-8nh9z-1.jpg

Lee

Are you here just to piss on everything?

Thread speed?
Now this?
Jesus smile and maybe have a walk outside.

Thread speed was a joke. This is a great LFG resource and I'm a little salty that playstation is getting it before xbox, who has arguably had the lead on live/community things. Redbull codes on ebay are almost definitely generated and therefor stolen from other players, so I felt it was fair to call that out.

I'll try to stop peeing on your posts man. Sorry you feel that way.

todd360

Thread speed was a joke. This is a great LFG resource and I'm a little salty that playstation is getting it before xbox, who has arguably had the lead on live/community things. Redbull codes on ebay are almost definitely generated and therefor stolen from other players, so I felt it was fair to call that out.

I'll try to stop peeing on your posts man. Sorry you feel that way.

#innovation #thatmathshirtis2funny4me

Frenden

Banned
I'm not in a position to keep up on happenings this week (personal and work stuff converging at a bad time).

What patch changes are we expecting?

Lee

Triplike = god
conan-bowing.gif

Soo the code shows up where ingame? Postmaster?

No worries, I have a few here and not a lot of use for the bonus xp. Yeah, postmaster. I would wait to use it until you're near the end of the nightfall or heroic, with a few completed bounties ready to turn in. Should help you level up a bit faster.

Edit: Or are you starting a whole new character? If so, ignore that advice and use it whenever.

Tecnniqe

Banned
No worries, I have a few here and not a lot of use for the bonus xp. Yeah, postmaster. I would wait to use it until you're near the end of the nightfall or heroic, with a few completed bounties ready to turn in. Should help you level up a bit faster.

So its a use item i need to pick up and apply?
Also no post at master yet, guess ill have to wait a bit for it.

Need 2 last trophy, get subclass to max. What im hoping to boost doing pvp.

Lee

So its a use item i need to pick up and apply?
Also no post at master yet, guess ill have to wait a bit for it.

Need 2 last trophy, get subclass to max. What im hoping to boost doing pvp.

Make sure you hit claim and then apply on the Bungie site. You have to hit two buttons.

ocean

Banned
So since people have played Destiny for over two billion hours and there are over 20 million registered accounts and so the average registered account has over 100 hours playing the game, then how many of those 20 million accounts basically didn't play the game that much? And what is the average play time of people who still play Destiny?
In not sure they've revealed that but the average is a completely uninterpretable figure when we tacitly know the variance is so high.

I think the number for really dedicated players the likes of which you find on this thread is something like 500+ hours, with a huge counterweight of people who quit after 20 hours back at launch when they saw how insane the grind was.

None of my RL friends ever made it to rep rank 2 with the Vanguard, they burnt out playing the same 6 Strikes for 10 rep a piece as low level Guardians.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I keep getting this stat boost message when I play crucible. No consumables, nothing I am wearing offers stat boosts except my boots but thats for PoE. It flashes the message and makes a little flashy wave every little while. What the heck is that?

You must be using some blue gear. Either a gun or a piece of armour. I get it the Stat Boost thing all the time with my Titan because I have some blue armour I like to wear and I run around with the Strangers Rifle.

From what I've read the game is leveling the playing field in comparison to the rest of the players in the match.

I've never had it happen when I wasn't wearing blue gear or using a blue weapon.

So since people have played Destiny for over two billion hours and there are over 20 million registered accounts and so the average registered account has over 100 hours playing the game, then how many of those 20 million accounts basically didn't play the game that much? And what is the average play time of people who still play Destiny?

how do we determine how many hours we have? I remember there was site but cant remember what it was. I deleted a titan, my first destiny character to make a new one to get the strangers rifle and khostov back.

You must be using some blue gear. Either a gun or a piece of armour. I get it the Stat Boost thing all the time with my Titan because I have some blue armour I like to wear and I run around with the Strangers Rifle.

From what I've read the game is leveling the playing field in comparison to the rest of the players in the match.

I've never had it happen when I wasn't wearing blue gear or using a blue weapon.

ive seen this before also, but I was wearing all 365/34 gear and the only thing that was below max was a 331 shotgun. only see it on my titan as well.

Top Bottom