• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Juraash

Ugh this thread is dangerous to my career. All I want to do is leave now that it's lunch and just park it on Destiny for hours. The thirst is real, the hype is real, the need to make up for lost time and see more yellows is real.

Who's up for a nightfall or 2 on xbox in about 1.5 hours or so?

I'm hoping someone will help me run my nephew through his first nightfall sometime this week as well :p

I did my 3x ps4 nightfalls this morning so that auto nets me a Gally according to jigga and Unstable, so CE my ps4 rewards were crap

Namikaze1

Fucking hell! Fanfiction.net is not working! How will I upload my Destiny fanfic?!

I mean how about that Necrochasm? Yeah, that Necrochasm....

todd360

SO FOOKIN KAWAII!
wTWKAfZ.jpg

Also wait. Tess didn't leave... SHES BEEN REPLACED BY A ROBOT!

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Got a Thunderlord, which I didn't have yet, out of one of the Nightfalls. I'm okay with this. RNG continues to give me exotic weapons I don't own yet almost exclusively.

Lee

859 hours not counting my deleted titan. I cant access wastedondestiny.com to see my deleted titan stats. its blocked at work, why?

I got you:

robdraggoo
927 hours
Deleted characters only
324 hours

*"This is only about half my time on another website!
The time displayed does not include idle time spent in the Tower, Reef, or waiting in orbit."

I got you:

robdraggoo
927 hours
Deleted characters only
324 hours

*"This is only about half my time on another website!
The time displayed does not include idle time spent in the Tower, Reef, or waiting in orbit."

wasted on destiny indeed. feels like I havnt played another game in years

DarKshodaN

What is the best way to Level up from 32-34?
Tryed today PoE 32 to get the Armor Core, we made it to Round 5 before we gave up.

I played with 2 Level 34 guys, maybe i am just to bad. And should wait till the Add on comes out.

It was a horrible experience :p

Shito

Jesus, why is the update almost 7GB?!
We should put a disclaimer for that, each time people are surprised and don't understand. :)

The updates are cumulative. This one is only a few MB, but it shows you the total size of all the updates you've downloaded up until now, and adds to it.
That's also why the "preparing download" phase is so long: it's parsing all the existing data to know what it needs to download.

todd360

sounds like hes gonna bump her off,
"sorry babe, but destiny comes first. and your only getting in the way"

"what? nami NO!"
(yes his GF calls him Nami too, I assume)

(as he slashes)
"husk Husk HUSK!"

The mental picture of nami killing his girlfriend for more Destiny time made me laugh. I'm a bad person.

I'm finally on PS4 so I can stop lurking!

I'm down for a a NF, just send me a fr. PSN ID: Ninja_Hawk

Also, i'm pretty good at Crucible, so I would love to do trials with you guys!

Admodieus

Thread in Gaming talking about PS4 firmware version 3.00 makes mention of the ability to create "Communities" - could be a huge feature for DestinyGAF to organize more effectively

todd360

So is tess laid off? Is she being paid until they are ready for her again like Math? Is Math secretly Tess? What is going on here?

Is she going to get a new job at the tower?

Namikaze1

sounds like hes gonna bump her off,
"sorry babe, but destiny comes first. and your only getting in the way"

"what? nami NO!"
(yes his GF calls him Nami too, I assume)

(as he slashes)
"husk Husk HUSK!"
You got that oh so wrong. It's more like:
"sorry babe, but final fantasy 14 comes first. and your only getting in the way"

"what? kitten NO!"

(as she smacks Nami with a big ass stick)
"fire III Fire III FIRE III"

PuMa

Thread in Gaming talking about PS4 firmware version 3.00 makes mention of the ability to create "Communities" - could be a huge feature for DestinyGAF to organize more effectively

For sure. You missed our excitement about it on the past page or two! There will definitely be a DGAF PS4 community.

"sorry babe, but final fantasy 14 comes first. and your only getting in the way"

"what? kitten NO!"

kitten, really? oh, im making this a thing for the next 3 OTs.
Kitten

todd360

Math = Tess and off work until remodeling is done.

I bet Tess is stoked then. She must be somewhere underneath the traveler living it up.

"what? kitten NO!"

My sister plays that game. Maybe they could be friends.

Tjamato88

What headsets are you guys using? I've been using the one that came with my PS4 but either no one ever speaks in any of the channels I've been in or my headset is broken.

todd360

What headsets are you guys using? I've been using the one that came with my PS4 but either no one ever speaks in any of the channels I've been in or my headset is broken.

I use playstation golds, but i'm not sure how much longer they will last before splitting in half. Already has a crack on hinge.

PuMa

Sony Gold headset. It's pretty great IMO. There have been some good sales on it in recent past as well.

Edit: If you are talking about chat audio in Destiny, you have to enable team chat or be in a fireteam to hear your teammates.

ocean

Banned
Voice comms are opt-in and most people don't even know they're there. Playing with Randoms there will always be radio silence :/ one of the main reasons why grouping up here is more fun

Top Bottom