• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Lee

How can you guys tell how many hm crotas you've done?

8y7v3V3.jpg

I looked at the Crota grimoire on B.net, but I think that counts both normal and hard kills.

Might only count the times you killed him yourself? I usually run sword.

Honestly I don't even know.

Edit: http://destinytracker.com/destiny/pve/xbox/Trip Like I Do shows the following for me:

Crota’s End Level 30
Completions 23

Crota’s End Level 33
Completions 35

So conflicting numbers... still no idea.

Finally the Crux is mine, only took 50 odd attempts. They really need to patch the drop rate, one out of 3 runs is terrible

Thanks to my newly acquired Sons for making it possible

Congrats on acquiring that Crux! Having SoM under your name definitely helps ;)
Except for poor Grim, he's the black sheep.
Did Blaze screw up somewhere?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
http://i.imgur.com/8y7v3V3.jpg[/MG]

I looked at the Crota grimoire on B.net, but I think that counts both normal and hard kills.

Might only count the times you killed him yourself? I usually run sword.

Honestly I don't even know.

Edit: [url]http://destinytracker.com/destiny/pve/xbox/Trip%20Like%20I%20Do[/url] shows the following for me:

Crota’s End Level 30
Completions 23

Crota’s End Level 33
Completions 35

So conflicting numbers... still no idea.[/QUOTE]
Try destinystatus.com

inthrall

Holy macaroni my streak on loot last night was insane. I was carried to Mercury by Drizzay and got a Scholar from the loot chest. Opened all my packages, got my first Gjallahorn, woo!

Proceeded to run all my six raids for the week, got Word of Crota, Sunbreakers and a Voidfang Vestments. Did the three Nightfalls and got Plan C, Don't Touch Me, and a second Gjallahorn...

Time to buy a lotto ticket?

anx10us

Banned
Evening, anyone got room for a noob for the Weekly Nightfall, unfortunately no mic at the moment due to a Dog related incident ... ?

lvl 32 PSN aanx10uss

Evening, anyone got room for a noob for the Weekly Nightfall, unfortunately no mic at the moment due to a Dog related incident ... ?

lvl 32 PSN aanx10uss

I'm going to do at least one run, I'll shoot you a friend request and invite.

Anyone else is welcome to join for at least one nightfall. PSN: MiniMe637

Thanks for the Nightfall, although I've never felt so useless. I forgot to buy ammo synthesis and could not do anything, even with the burns.

Well at least Slender got something pretty nice. My first Etheric Light here, although I need to think we'll in which piece of armor I'm going to use it, as I could reach 34 at last if I had a pair of decent boots to use it in.

Daemul

100 is the average across 20 million registered accounts as of last week according to Activision's investor website.

The thing with averages is, if you take me (1,000 hours) and a guy who played for 20 hours as a sample, you'd get an "average of 500 hours per player". Obviously the sample size across 20 million is far larger, but the variance is huge.

Most active Destiny players have logged many hundreds of hours, and then there's millions of people probably sitting at around 20 since they quit early. In distributions skewed this far, averages are basically impossible to meaningfully interpret.

Yep, the median would probably be a more accurate representation of play time across the playerbase.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Bungie is the worst.
After getting a redbull code (thanks again Triplike) and redeeming it
Status page say: Focused Light item available for pickup at the Postmaster.

Its not there damnit. ITS NOT THERE!

Yes ive logged in and out like crazy and rebooted console over the last 30+min and nothing.

Anyone else experienced this?

phen0m24

Bungie is the worst.
After getting a redbull code (thanks again Triplike) and redeeming it
Status page say: Focused Light item available for pickup at the Postmaster.

Its not there damnit. ITS NOT THERE!

Yes ive logged in and out like crazy and rebooted console over the last 30+min and nothing.

Anyone else experienced this?
Yes it just takes a while sometimes. Had the exact thing happen. Give it an hour or more and it should show up. If not just use it on tomorrow's bounties. :)

Top Bottom