• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You'd rather have 6 ascendent energy/shards, seriously.
:|||||

Josh would if you can wait for him he has already been asking about grinding up a char with him...

You'll get another ice breaker and like it

Sounds good haha no more universal remote, ice breaker and P&T. It's absurd to me that I've gotten 4x of each except Ice Breaker which was 3x, so far! I don't think I've gotten that many on ps4 ever haha

You must like Brooklyn lager. That's not too bad.

I've actually been to the Brooklyn brewery. A friend of mine is a beer sommelier. There are only a handful in the US and not many more worldwide.

I literally learned about beer from a master. Happy to give you some recommendations depending on where you are in the world.

Gordon

Hey anybody else notice hidden changes in the patch yet? I just realized they patched in character model rotation while previewing gear.

todd360

I've actually been to the Brooklyn brewery. A friend of mine is a beer sommelier. There are only a handful in the US and not many more worldwide.

I literally learned about beer from a master. Happy to give you some recommendations depending on where you are in the world.

I read this in a hipster voice for some reason. Then I laughed.

NeOak

I will second that, along with Nocturnum :)

Where are you? I get it quite often down in TX, which is surprising considering we don't get much of the rest of the good stuff

Try a Brewdog Tokyo, 18.20% :D (might be hard to find over there, not sure)

Houston, right?

Freaking ferret is distracting me while I'm helping Math with Nightfall. Little bastard keeps attacking my leg.

Stop making excuses for when Math is carrying you

:p

Thanks, I had a bunch on nice ones when I was in NYC few months ago, also have friends in Australia who brew at home, so I know the good stuff. Will ask you next time in in the states.

Thanks, I had a bunch on nice ones when I was in NYC few months ago, also have friends in Australia who brew at home, so I know the good stuff. Will ask you next time in in the states.

I actually don't dig on American beers all that much although the smaller crafted brews are catching up.

If you're in Belgium, see if you can find some Bink Bruin or Noir de Dottignies. Both very solid dark ales.

Ryck

Did fist of crota for two hours and nothing. Decided to change difficulty to 28 just to see if it helped and got a Husk on my first go.

I actually don't dig on American beers all that much although the smaller crafted brews are catching up.

If you're in Belgium, see if you can find some Bink Bruin or Noir de Dottignies. Both very solid dark ales.

Same, I stay away from big labels and drink only craft and local stuff.

Don't think this place has those beers on tap. I'm on my 8th right now so I think my wallet has had enough for tonight.

P44

Anything particularly of note in the UK in your view? I dabble, but I'd love a few reccomendations.

Mupod

Anyone else's Destiny update screen just hanging? I'm at the PS "Applicaiton Update" screen and nothing is happening.

took me a good 10 minutes to get past 'preparing update'. Check notifications -> downloads to see the progress.

Meanwhile the actual download took about 3 seconds...

Top Bottom