• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

LTWood12

Fatebringer/VoC seem like overkill in this nightfall. Fatebringer especially would one shot everything anyway w/ just the burn modifier. I'll be rocking Summoner, Abyss Defiant, and Oversoul Edict for funsies.

Shito

Only the best beer in the world.

oLiVsPD.jpg

Had two already. I vote this as DGAF's official beer.
That's my dad's "summer holidays" beer.

So finally giving sniping an honest go in PVP while hanging out this clash grimoire. Any pro tips for sniping that could help me be a bit better. I lead the team with 20 kills, most of which were snipes, so it's not as if I'm awful, I'm just trying to get more confident so I can feel comfortable with them I trials.

oLiVsPD.jpg

This beer wrecks me like no other. Probably because of the high alcohol content. Last year I drove behind a Delirium truck but sadly I don't know where the picture I took is right now.

A few bars around here have it on tap.

365 Vision of Confluence. Holy smokes with solar burn and small arms that thing one shots half the enemies. Love it.

yeah, felt like a shotgun on yellow pretorians and captians!. soo good. NF is fun when you feel like a god and you some how how broke the game. Ill take small arms and a burn any day of the week

Blacksmith Shader. I'm sorry if its a nuisance, I wont ask again for a long time.

"Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too."

I think the 3% cherry beer might be your type :p

I don't think you know me very well, then.

I prefer St Pauli Girl NA ;P

The NA stands for non-alcoholic for those that didn't get the joke...

Also, I don't really dig on non-alcoholic beer... that's like decaffeinated coffee... what's the point?

Rehsa

oLiVsPD.jpg

I will second that, along with Nocturnum :)

ive never seen it in the states unfortunately

Where are you? I get it quite often down in TX, which is surprising considering we don't get much of the rest of the good stuff

I had 15% beer yesterday. It was beautiful.

I think the 3% cherry beer might be your type :p
Try a Brewdog Tokyo, 18.20% :D (might be hard to find over there, not sure)

You sir, you have exquisite taste in beer. I second that vote.

Thanks, I'm just trying all new stuff while on holiday.

That's my dad's "summer holidays" beer.

Any other beers your dad may recommend?

I stopped drinking after Friday, but I will keep it in mind for when I get my weight down a bit. They recently opened a shop specialsed in import beers near the office.

I'm walking 10-12kms everyday. I can drink all the beer I want

ive never seen it in the states unfortunately

Move to Belgium ;)

I need it, beer advocate rates it highly. So hard to find some of these beers in my area.

At least I can get Jai Alai in NYC.

Not a fan on IPA's, very few that I like.

This beer wrecks me like no other. Probably because of the high alcohol content. Last year I drove behind a Delirium truck but sadly I don't know where the picture I took is right now.

A few bars around here have it on tap.

I've had some strong beers, I mostly like dark ales. Never really cared about alc content cause I don't get drunk.

I don't think you know me very well, then.

I prefer St Pauli Girl NA ;P

The NA stands for non-alcoholic for those that didn't get the joke...

Also, I don't really dig on non-alcoholic beer... that's like decaffeinated coffee... what's the point?

You must like Brooklyn lager. That's not too bad.

Silvard

1. Liam_Croft
2. aanx10uss
3. Langoit
4. chur
5. blackprophesy
6. Silvard

Let's go then!

Oh, I thought it would be in a few minutes, I'm still in a NF so if you're ready now then feel free to take someone else, if you still need one after I'm done then I'll happily go.

Top Bottom