• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Same, I stay away from big labels and drink only craft and local stuff.

Don't think this place has those beers on tap. I'm on my 8th right now so I think my wallet has had enough for tonight.

Yeah, typically you'll find those beers by the bottle. They are fantastic though.

And yes, after 8 I think both your wallet and your liver have probably had enough ;)

geordiemp

Ok just ran fist of crota to kill the first blade of crota 35 times, roughly 12 on each character.

No Husk.

What a crock of shit Bungie talk sometimes....reward your time blah blah

Ryck

Ok just ran fist of crota to kill the first blade of crota 35 times, roughly 12 on each character.

No Husk.

What a crock of shit Bungie talk sometimes....reward your time blah blah
Try it on Level 28 I was doing it for two hours and got nothing. Got a Husk on my first try at 28.

inthrall

Not sure if this is the best place to post, but has anyone here tried the "Venom Officially Licensed Vibration Headset"? Its on sale right now in NZ

Rehsa

Houston, right?

Stop making excuses for when Math is carrying you

:p
Yep!
I actually don't dig on American beers all that much although the smaller crafted brews are catching up.

If you're in Belgium, see if you can find some Bink Bruin or Noir de Dottignies. Both very solid dark ales.

*scribbles those down for future trip >.>

Craft has been taking off, what is funny though is some of them are owned by the big brewers, at least they let them do their thing. Damn we need to have a DGAF meetup/bottle share, would be good times
I'm in Bruges. They don't have sidewalks

p175444_p_v7_ae.jpg

Edit: v I started on Fat Tire as I hated all the American Light beers. Then moved on to stouts and tried other things

noomi

All this talk about beer... I actually work for Budweiser and I can't stand half our beers.

I'm all about craft these days, anything else is just... Meh.

Anyways, looks like some great recommendations for beer, I'll have to check them out.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't think I've ever got NF rewards this bad.

To make it worse, people are jumping into my NF at boss death and leaving with Icebreakers :|

NeOak

Yep!

*scribbles those down for future trip >.>

Craft has been taking off, what is funny though is some of them are owned by the big brewers, at least they let them do their thing. Damn we need to have a DGAF meetup/bottle share, would be good times

Edit: v I started on Fat Tire as I hated all the American Light beers. Then moved on to stouts and tried other things

Count me in. I'm in Houston too lol.

All this talk about beer... I actually work for Budweiser and I can't stand half our beers.

I'm all about craft these days, anything else is just... Meh.

Anyways, looks like some great recommendations for beer, I'll have to check them out.
I only like the Lime-a-ritas and Lemon-a-ritas tbh

ocean

Banned
Damnnnn Street Fighter is hard. Spent like 30 minutes trying to beat the final boss. On easy. I'm such a scrub geez.

Gotta train more. This is holding me over until TTK :) with a little action between, where I do a little better :p

noomi

Taking a break from skirmish, will be back later for more.

I only like the Lime-a-ritas and Lemon-a-ritas tbh

Those are some of our best sellers, although you would be surprised at how many craft brews a hauler Busch has acquired in the last few years...

Top Bottom