• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Who here has Splatoon?

I have a Wii U, but I've been hesitant to pick it up because I don't have the patience to learn the ticks of a whole new community. But playing Splatoon with Destiny GAF? That would be another story altogether . . .

Was considering picking up a Wii U for this and smash but it seems like Nintendo is going down the toilet right now. .I'll just build a PC by early next year to play with DGAF on other games :(

Who here has Splatoon?

I have a Wii U, but I've been hesitant to pick it up because I don't have the patience to learn the ticks of a whole new community. But playing Splatoon with Destiny GAF? That would be another story altogether . . .

I have splatoon and I tried to play it around week 3 trials but all I wanted to do was play Trials. Haven't picked it back up since I did the tutorial.

Lnkn52

Probably one of those "gaming" network cards.

Looks like a router to me. Triple must be selling routers now.

Netduma is a router with special firmware it has geolocation and allows you to see who the host is in online Matches and ban hosts that aren't in a specific distance and ping range. Its popular with the cod community.

Well I will wait for his review. But I shouldn't have to buy another hardware to fix Bungie's crappy servers/match making.

I can see having that router causing issues of playing with other gaffers. Not sure if worth the Hassel. For him, I can easily understand.

Namikaze1

While most do dragon for hopscotch, I'm doing it for legendary boots engrams. I will get my freaking Bones one way or another.

I don't feel like doing what's her face's missions for keys or PoE for that matter.

haha, yeah was quite funny as after the first couple you really started pushing me a lot harder so was like welp I'm screwed double snipes vs last word/shotty...

Never good :p

Unfortunately your blueberry left you after I killed him when he self-res'd lol. Could have been a good match otherwise.

lt519

Who here has Splatoon?

I do, I love my Wii U and Splatoon is an absolutely amazing game. I've played Destiny for more hours than all of my Wii U games combined just because my IRL friends play it a lot. If Nintendo could have implemented voice chat we'd probably be playing Mario Kart 8 every night instead of Rocket League and sitting in Splatoon PvP matches instead of playing Iron Banana. It kills them that there aren't parties in Splatoon but as soon as that happens I'm diving back in with Nintendo GAF.

Its getting to that time again where Im going to have to a weapon clear out

2 Blackhammers are first in line seeing as they're getting nerfed, am contemplating deleting 2 Ice Breakers as well, though you will have to wring my 3 Fatebringers from my cold dead hands

I have 3 Radegasts and Two Ash Factories that need rerolling for tracking and one of each element then all my other launchers can go.

Grim stuff which is only going to get worse

E92 M3

While most do dragon for hopscotch, I'm doing it for legendary boots engrams. I will get my freaking Bones one way or another.

I don't feel like doing what's her face's missions for keys or PoE for that matter.

Nami's journey for the Bones. Will it be anything like the Husk of the Pit?

Find out in the next OT.

todd360

That's..... Not a bad idea. Maybe I'll join you after pvp bounties.

lt519

Can you earn Varik's rep by grinding PoE or are you only granted rep once a week? Still confused about this part of the expansion.

Once a week for Level 32 and higher or I'd be level 100 by now on my Titan. If you are desperate you can farm PoE 28 or collect Tokens and break them down.

So happy I finally took Skolas down last night! Surprisingly only took an hour and ~45 mins and it was only my second attempt, ever. Now all my Triumphs are complete!

Thanks again to captscience and CanadianonPS for running it with me!

Really glad we got that done after a bit of a debacle on Saturday.

CanadianonPS was actually someone I recruited from DestinyLFG. I'm always wary of using LFG but he was really nice and a solid player. I figured that grabbing a Canadian upped our chances of playing with a pleasant person!

Namikaze1

Nami's journey for the Bones. Will it be anything like the Husk of the Pit?

Find out in the next OT.
It's gonna take ages!

That's..... Not a bad idea. Maybe I'll join you after pvp bounties.
just send me a message or post here when ready. It's just sushi and I right now with a blueberry.

my buddy who is casual got the bones last nightfall and before I could say anything he broke them down.
The fool! Did you tell him just how rare they are?!

E92 M3

my buddy who is casual got the bones last nightfall and before I could say anything he broke them down.

315259-280826-16wtfwtfWTFjpg-620x.jpg

ethomaz

Banned
Another day...

Another Destiny's hate thread...

Another boring comparison/discussion with non-related game...

Let's start Trials?
Anybody?

rNilla

Good luck. Zero exotic armor pieces after 353 Strikes and a fair amount of legendary engrams. One turned into the Last Word and that's about it.

nOoblet16

Does it really work? I might want to buy this but having a Verizon router (I have FIOS) sounds easier to me because if I have an issue I can just call support and they will tell me what I should be doing.

If I understand what it does then it should work, basically it will prevent you from connecting to anyone who has a higher ping than what you want. Be wary though that this will absolutely mean longer matchmaking times and it " could" mean that you might run into some issues when playing with friends on different continent.

Frenden

Banned
The most convincing argument for Hopscotch I've seen is my level 5 Warlock getting 14, 6, and 4 KDRs consistently and racking up a Mark of the Unbroken while weilding the white (perkless) version of it.

Those pulse rifles are going to dominate the meta if the hand cannon nerf cuts deep.

LTWood12

Really glad we got that done after a bit of a debacle on Saturday.

CanadianonPS was actually someone I recruited from DestinyLFG. I'm always wary of using LFG but he was really nice and a solid player. I figured that grabbing a Canadian upped our chances of playing with a pleasant person!

So happy I finally took Skolas down last night! Surprisingly only took an hour and ~45 mins and it was only my second attempt, ever. Now all my Triumphs are complete!

Thanks again to captscience and CanadianonPS for running it with me!

Woohoo congrats!

The most convincing argument for Hopscotch I've seen is my level 5 Warlock getting 14, 6, and 4 KDRs consistently and racking up a Mark of the Unbroken while weilding the white (perkless) version of it.

Those pulse rifles are going to dominate the meta if the hand cannon nerf cuts deep.

B-but the AR comeback? ;_;

Top Bottom