• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

It was a coincidence I swear.

tumblr_inline_mpivdzA2n11qz4rgp.gif

That gif scares me. o_o

Lnkn52

We played against a guy yesterday whose clan tag was "No Lighthouse 4 You." We rushed and beat them on the first round, so I had to teabag him (the only time I can remember initiating a teabag against anyone first, that wasn't on my friend list of course) so of course they swept us for the next five rounds. Still, I regret NOTHING.

I think Unstable played the same clan or similar. GAF went up 3 - 0 or something like that. Ofcourse, GAF got too confident and ended up loosing. The other Clan team tea bagged GAF.

Kyoufu

I think Unstable played the same clan or similar. GAF went up 3 - 0 or something like that. Ofcourse, GAF got too confident and ended up loosing. The other Clan team tea bagged GAF.

Nah it was actually the guy from Kotaku (maybe Jason?) who said "No Mercury for you!" when they won the first round.

They ended up losing :p

noomi

Just getting caught up with the thread and a few pages back I see people talking about bladedancers and that they're OP

I personally find that this weapon I can usually 7/10 times trade deaths and I consider those a success.

maxresdefault.jpg

I've heard great things about this weapon, supposed to be like a mini 4th horseman with the right rolls.

We played against a guy yesterday whose clan tag was "No Lighthouse 4 You." We rushed and beat them on the first round, so I had to teabag him (the only time I can remember initiating a teabag against anyone first, that wasn't on my friend list of course) so of course they swept us for the next five rounds. Still, I regret NOTHING.

Look at these dickbags: http://destinytracker.com/clans/1108682/no-lighthouse-4-you

Teabags usually make people rage pretty hard, I never do it unless it's done to me first, same goes with dancing and waving lol.

Never, under any circumstance, teabag after the first round! Even after I beat a team that initiates those shenanigans during the match, the best thing I do is either sit down or dance after the entire match is over.

But, XBOX land = Teabaggers R Us.

E92 M3

Never, under any circumstance, teabag after the first round! Even after I beat a team that initiates those shenanigans during the match, the best thing I do is either sit down or dance after the entire match is over.

A lot of Halo players have been bagging the tea bags since CE lol.

matmanx1

It is the absolute worst.

I actually find that I do better when I am solo versus when I play with my normal fireteam. That might be because one of the two guys is extremely good at PVP and usually ends up with 20+ kills and a 1.5 or better K/D. If I get 10 kills a match and better than a 1.0 K/D ratio when I am with him I feel pretty good about it.

Yesterday I played by myself for a couple of hours and I had 3 games where I had 20+ kills and two of those I was above a 2.0 K/D which never happens normally. This is a pattern that I can repeat although not always to this degree.

Long story short, I tend to play better when I am solo in IB. I guess I am an oddball.

I finally completed my year 1 triumphs! It was touch and go there for a little while but we beat Skolas last night with just about a month to spare.

Congrats! I still have Skolas and Crota HM. Hopefully I will be able to get them knocked out this month.

phen0m24

#MakeThemTasteTheLipton

So not looking forward to that strike being added for Xboners. You guys can keep your Dust Palace! It will also force the Dust Place Nightfalls!

Shotguns wreck the flayers with no issue. It's actually easier to do that over "Whether we wanted it or not...." ;)

The guy had a 2.0 k/d and a 90% win record. I didn't know if I'd get another chance and his clantag really pissed me off. Like I said, I regret nothing.

Anyone have this ps4 issue before.

In the last day or so my ps4 has turns on 2 twice by itself and spit my Destiny disc out both times. Then it won't let me put the disc back in until I restart the ps4.

I hope the disc area isn't broken. Either that or my ps4 is possessed.

Not the turning on by itself part, but I have the random eject problem (and triple beeping even when it's turned off). I've read to do a lot of things: turn off and unplug for a minute, tighten the bluray drive screw, moving the plastic feet near the eject button... But the problem always comes back and it gets worse with time.

If yours is still in warranty call Sony ASAP so you can get it fixed, otherwise the cost is 200€.

Not the turning on by itself part, but I have the random eject problem (and triple beeping even when it's turned off). I've read to do a lot of things: turn off and unplug for a minute, tighten the bluray drive screw, moving the plastic feet near the eject button... But the problem always comes back and it gets worse with time.

If yours is still in warranty call Sony ASAP so you can get it fixed, otherwise the cost is 200€.
.___.
I don't like the last part of that.

Deku Tree

I had that math system back in Elementry and Middle school. Fucking sucked. Didn't teach me squat. When makings my first Xbox live name all those years ago I only ever played Halo. I wanted people to die to Everyday Math.

Stuck with it ever since.

Dust palace is easy, but pretty boring.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyone have this ps4 issue before.

In the last day or so my ps4 has turns on 2 twice by itself and spit my Destiny disc out both times. Then it won't let me put the disc back in until I restart the ps4.

I hope the disc area isn't broken. Either that or my ps4 is possessed.
Holy crap it happened to someone else! I had this problem for awhile. I was out of warranty, scoured the Internet for days and attempted every version of troubleshooting I could. And it kept coming back. I resigned myself to spending the $200 to replace it. But I made one last effort to fix it. I'm currently about 5 months without an incident. I'd be happy to try and help, you can PM me. It will take awhile to explain everything and i can't do it until I get home. But I'll try and help you.

Although if you are still in warranty and just want to be absolutely sure, then you may just want to replace it.

GRIP

So happy I finally took Skolas down last night! Surprisingly only took an hour and ~45 mins and it was only my second attempt, ever. Now all my Triumphs are complete!

Thanks again to captscience and CanadianonPS for running it with me!

Good job man!

I've actually been debating on whether or not I want to do it. I really fucking hate PoE and it just seems like more of a hassle than it's worth.

Top Bottom