• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Kyoufu

What's going on with my character? o_O

LyyQpEL.jpg

lt519

I don't even go to those places anymore, waste of time.

There is actually some decent discussion we are having about Splatoon's model for content release. Comparing it to Destiny is pretty silly, it's a discussion that could of happened without Destiny being brought into the fold, since Destiny's business model is pretty standard. But people forever thinking Destiny was short on content always draws it back in, oh well.

Does 32 give you a significantly higher amount of rep than a 28 PoE?

Don't know off the top of my head but you can see the amount of rep you get by hovering over the icons for each event. Something like 200/300/500 for 32/34/35 and then 28 is like 75. You get some rep after each round completed too.

ich00

RNG was nice to me last night, rolled:

Revelator with TrueSight/Zen Moment/Smallbore/Counterbalance
OG Spear with Solar/Spray and Play/Field Scout/Clown Cartridge
BTRD with Agg Ballistics/Hot Swap/Smallbore/Rodeo

I think I got 3 pretty good rolls and it didn't cost an arm and a leg to get them either.

Anyone have this ps4 issue before.

In the last day or so my ps4 has turns on 2 twice by itself and spit my Destiny disc out both times. Then it won't let me put the disc back in until I restart the ps4.

I hope the disc area isn't broken. Either that or my ps4 is possessed.

todd360

In the last day or so my ps4 has turns on 2 twice by itself and spit my Destiny disc out both times. Then it won't let me put the disc back in until I restart the ps4.

I hope the disc area isn't borken. Either that or my ps4 is possessed.

Apply copious amounts of math.

I hope the disc area isn't broken. Either that or my ps4 is possessed.

This happened to my PS4. First try unplugging it from the back, waiting a bit, and plugging it back in.

If that doesn't work, it's likely a loose screw that has something to do with the disk eject mechanism. Tighten the screw and you should be good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUDx9TOT8VU

I played trials against a guy called ObiWanJabroni

That guy wins, he wins so hard. Best name ever
We played against a guy yesterday whose clan tag was "No Lighthouse 4 You." We rushed and beat them on the first round, so I had to teabag him (the only time I can remember initiating a teabag against anyone first, that wasn't on my friend list of course) so of course they swept us for the next five rounds. Still, I regret NOTHING.

Look at these dickbags: http://destinytracker.com/clans/1108682/no-lighthouse-4-you

Kal_El

Just getting caught up with the thread and a few pages back I see people talking about bladedancers and that they're OP

I personally find that this weapon I can usually 7/10 times trade deaths and I consider those a success.

maxresdefault.jpg

Top Bottom