• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

deoee

Then go for it.

Just remember that your arms will look like shit for a while.

CMOh8MxWIAA81-1.jpg:orig

It's not THAAAAT bad

Helm of Saint-14 is cheese.
Titan bubble is cheese.
Making orbs for your team to heal using infusion is cheese.

Using heavy synths is cheese.
Going back to crystal room is cheese.
Waiting for Crota to be middle is cheese.
Tracking rockets are cheese.
Stalker is cheese.
Vanish is cheese.
Don't Touch Me is cheese.
Ice Breaker is cheese.
Black Hammer is cheese.
Taking out ads is cheese.

Shall I continue?

You be cheesing HARD bruh! I like your style Lt :D

Titan bubble is cheese.

Stalker is cheese.
Vanish is cheese.
Ice Breaker is cheese.
Black Hammer is cheese.

Shall I continue?

Blinking hunters are cheese and that's all!

kiguel182

Just how hard is the Skolas encounter?

It's the only PVE content I haven't done but the whole being under leveled thing plus not being sure if I'm good enough or if it will just be very frustrating has put me off of trying to find a group. No good loot one month away from TTK also doesn't help.

EL CUCO

Titan bubble is cheese.

Stalker is cheese.
Vanish is cheese.
Ice Breaker is cheese.
Black Hammer is cheese.

Shall I continue?
LTDatto in da house :p

Just how hard is the Skolas encounter?

It's the only PVE content I haven't done but the whole being under leveled thing plus not being sure if I'm good enough or if it will just be very frustrating has put me off of trying to find a group. No good loot one month away from TTK also doesn't help.

Not terrible with a good group. It's a communication encounter. The modifiers this week also make it one of the easier weeks to do it.

Shooting the Oracles from up top? Mostly cheese

Templar from up top? I've literally never heard of that

Getting to high ground during legions? How the fuck is that a cheese? It's strategy.

Getting to high ground while waiting the the abyss path to spawn? Strategy. if that's a cheese than so is using any bladedancer abilities.

Bridge? Lots of cheeses

Finding the safest place to DPS Crota? Again, how the fuck is that a cheese?

No wonder you don't want to do raids! Apparently using the mechanics provided lessens the experience.
I explained why I think this. Also stated of course legions is a bit different.

I like sticking around for Legions. Not sure why everyone still runs. It goes faster if you just kill stuff. Plus it's fun.

Also, doing Crota from the left stairs brings back memories =D

Titan bubble is cheese.

Stalker is cheese.
Vanish is cheese.
Ice Breaker is cheese.
Black Hammer is cheese.

Shall I continue?
Come on now, I wouldn't call any of these cheese. But standing on a rock of invincibility is cheese to me. Of course it makes it awkward because it's easy to get to said rock and Bungie should of made the AI smart enough to still hurt you from there.

LTWood12

Time's Vengeance? Cheese
Relic shield? Cheese (you're standing where you can't take damage).
Taking high ground in gorgon maze? Cheese

NeOak

Come on now, I wouldn't call any of these cheese. But standing on a rock of invincibility is cheese to me. Of course it makes it awkward because it's easy to get to said rock and Bungie should of made the AI smart enough to still hurt you from there.
FYI, he's being sarcastic

As well as others lol

Looking for 1 for PoE 32 or 34. Doesn't matter.

Psn : Subtervotion

On cheese, I don't think standing on a rock is cheese. Players are going to find the path of least resistance every time. If they don't want us getting on rocks, make all the rocks tall or put invisible volumes above them. This is why I was mad about the kill volume on the far structures during Templar. Dont make a structure I can get to and then say I can't be there. Poor/lazy design.

How is standing on areas where enemies can't touch you, strategy? lol

God, I hope the new raid skull fucks kids into oblivion.

IMO it's subjective.

They'd probably close that area if they considered that a cheese. Also, you don't need to kill everything for the next wave to begin. So people use what's given to them. Slightly different than wiping to get to an area that's otherwise fairly hard to get to.
Everyone can get into the cubby hole.

Lol, all this talk of cheese, I can guarantee you 90% or more on here would have used the Crota disconnect bug on the first week of Crota HM if it was available. Man that shit was brutal

LTWood12

Guys, I feel really bad.

This one time, there were enemies that didn't have guns, and......I can't believe i'm saying this.....I jumped to get away from them hitting me. Then........I used a gun to shoot them.

I guess that means I'm to be skull-fucked.

GutZ31

Lol, all this talk of cheese, I can guarantee you 90% or more on here would have used the Crota disconnect bug on the first week of Crota HM if it was available. Man that shit was brutal
Hard mode broke many a guardians.

I lost full raid teams just because of how stupid it felt trying to complete a lagging, over leveled mess of a raid.

Shoot, it almost broke me.

That must be the most flawless Archon Priest Dragon Strike I've ever seen. Literally everybody on the team knew exactly what to do. and which spots were safe. Guess I learned the lesson from yesterday's Nightfall.

Ramirez

Guys, I feel really bad.

This one time, there were enemies that didn't have guns, and......I can't believe i'm saying this.....I jumped to get away from them hitting me. Then........I used a gun to shoot them.

I guess that means I'm to be skull-fucked.

I mean if that's the only time you needed to skirt the content, I'm sure you'll be fine if the next raid possibly makes it harder to cheese. I wouldn't worry!

Top Bottom