• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

.___.
I don't like the last part of that.

It's a complete rip-off. Half the price of a new console to fix a button? Fucking bullshit. And the funny thing is, in my case, the retailer I bought it from closed so Sony is bound by law to fulfill the remaining time of the 2 year warranty you get in the EU instead of only the 1 year/6 months they offer for the console, but they don't care.

Still, the screw thing and such is worth a try if the PS4 is no longer in warranty. I hope they work for you, getting thrown out of the game while playing is no fun at all.

Dave_6

Really glad we got that done after a bit of a debacle on Saturday.

CanadianonPS was actually someone I recruited from DestinyLFG. I'm always wary of using LFG but he was really nice and a solid player. I figured that grabbing a Canadian upped our chances of playing with a pleasant person!

Looking back now, the run we did last night was actually fun. Stressful yes, but was very satisfying to clear for sure. I actually want to run it again as long as the modifiers aren't something like lightswitch or arc burn.

I didn't realize he was from LFG. Seemed to be a nice guy and knew what he was doing which was very helpful.

Woohoo congrats!

Thanks LT!

Good job man!

I've actually been debating on whether or not I want to do it. I really fucking hate PoE and it just seems like more of a hassle than it's worth.

I dreaded it for the longest but wanted to get it done for completions sake (and I wanted that shader). Last nights run went very well IMO, science had a great game plan that worked for sure. We had a few wipes but nothing that was terribly frustrating. I actually want to do it again which is surprising me lol.

Dragon strike count so far:

Taniks - 7
Dust Palace - 12
Devil's Lair - 4
Summoning Pits - 1
Nexus - 3
Valus- 3

kRO1z6Z.gif

rc213

I actually find that I do better when I am solo versus when I play with my normal fireteam. That might be because one of the two guys is extremely good at PVP and usually ends up with 20+ kills and a 1.5 or better K/D. If I get 10 kills a match and better than a 1.0 K/D ratio when I am with him I feel pretty good about it.

Yesterday I played by myself for a couple of hours and I had 3 games where I had 20+ kills and two of those I was above a 2.0 K/D which never happens normally. This is a pattern that I can repeat although not always to this degree.

Long story short, I tend to play better when I am solo in IB. I guess I am an oddball.

Congrats! I still have Skolas and Crota HM. Hopefully I will be able to get them knocked out this month.

Not addball at all, I was getting 5-8 kills per match with IB Train went solo and Started going 16-25 kills per match. Hovering around 13 kills on the latest IB Train yesterday though.

And last rank 5 is done.

D_psipher

Dragon strike count so far:

Taniks - 7
Dust Palace - 12
Devil's Lair - 4
Summoning Pits - 1
Nexus - 3
Valus- 3

The playlist rotation is insane. But I got a Hopscotch Pilgram today so I will be taking an indefinite break from the strike playlist. I used to live but man the repeated strikes in a row grates one me.

GRIP

I dreaded it for the longest but wanted to get it done for completions sake (and I wanted that shader). Last nights run went very well IMO, science had a great game plan that worked for sure. We had a few wipes but nothing that was terribly frustrating. I actually want to do it again which is surprising me lol.

I'm sure I'll end up doing it, just don't really want to. If science has his sherpa techniques on lock then maybe it won't be so bad.

LTWood12

I'm sure I'll end up doing it, just don't really want to. If science has his sherpa techniques on lock then maybe it won't be so bad.

You should do it GRIP. It's one of the best designed encounters in the game when the modifers aren't terrible. And until reset the modifiers are great.

Lnkn52

Imma start hording legendary engram's for ttk

Don't do it, waste of time since they won't encrypt to TTK items. If you want to start collecting anything I would suggest the Public Event packages. Save those XP to level up gear plus your character sub-class..

Mindlog

Imma start hording legendary engram's for ttk
Public event packages are what you want.
Also faction packages so edge them so they're just about to roll.
I have ~10 on each character, but will probably stop soon. Still not sold on TTK. I want to do the raid, but not much beyond that.

RobotVM

I still haven't ran either raid. Everytime I get my friends to try they back out at the last minute. If anyone is interested I am usually on around 8:00pm CST on Xbox One. GT Argento Soma

GRIP

You should do it GRIP. It's one of the best designed encounters in the game when the modifers aren't terrible. And until reset the modifiers are great.

Yeah, like I said, I'm sure I'll do it I just really don't like spending more time playing PoE than is necessary. Hopefully the mods next reset aren't terrible, cause I doubt I'm going to get to it tonight.

void666

Banned
I must be the only one who enjoys undying mind. Yes, it's long but it's fun. The boss battle is chatioc and the music... I love that music.

By the way, eye of the gate lord is my ringtone.

I must be the only one who enjoys undying mind. Yes, it's long but it's fun. The boss battle is chatioc and the music... I love that music.

It's just it has so many majors, and they don't even count for glimmer or for the Vex major bounty, maybe if they change it like they said they will for the TTK, maybe it'll be a fun strike :p

I got a Low-Grade Humility drop with these perks on them:

• Longview SLR20
  • Hidden Hand
  • Quickdraw
  • Unflinching

Looks like it is the best sniper drop ever. Opinion DGAF?

TOP PAGE

anigif_enhanced-7579-1414176384-1.gif

Top Bottom