• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

LTWood12

I've posted this many times but might as well post again: unplugging your router is cheating, not cheesing. It's closer to a lag switch (manipulating network connections) than cheese. I wish Luke would stop making lame jokes about it.

Cheesing is done in-game to gain a cheap or unintended advantage.

Using anything outside the game to gain an advantage is cheating.

100% this.

Deku Tree

I've posted this many times but might as well post again: unplugging your router is cheating, not cheesing. It's closer to a lag switch (manipulating network connections) than cheese. I wish Luke would stop making lame jokes about it.

So is deflating footballs in the team bathroom by team employees to try to gain an advantage before the game "cheesing" or "cheating"?

Tjamato88

Depends on the team. With a good team (with levels 30-34s) vault of glass can take 45minutss to an hour (you could add some change to that with hard mode). This assumes there are no wipes.

Crota with the same team on easy can take 30 minutes. And a bit longer (give a few minutes) on hard mode with no deaths.

A shitty team or a team without a clue of what to do could take hours.
Cool thanks!

I'm definitely going to try and do both raids in the next few days I just wanted to see how much time I needed to set aside.

Blue sign in the middle, unknown benefactor
tTpdgeF.jpg

Hunger Games mode where stream followers can gift you things?

So it looks like in trying to fix the red bull codes they've just resent everything they've ever sent us

Just got another focused light, the 9 coins and the legendary weapon we were given

Edit: I did not cheese this page top by camping the end of the last page.

Good point. I agree.

I hate yall.

I got a chick Fil A sandwich for lunch earlier today and I actually forgot to tell them to add cheese.

Didn't taste complete.

Eww don't ruin a perfectly good CFA sandwich by putting cheese on it. Especially if it's a spicy chicken sandwich. Chickfila sauce is perfectly acceptable.

Deku Tree

Unfortunately the sandwich pictured is only at Federal Donuts in Philadelphia (Philly DGAF represent) at their popup location in a summer park. It is a place that sells only fresh hot donuts, fried chicken, and coffee....what more could you ever want?
http://www.federaldonuts.com/main/

I live right outside of Philly, so that isn't at all unfortunate.

Federal Donuts.... so good...

Their Fried Chicken too even though I never eat Fried chicken.

You could do that without Bones of Eao, but the Relic will despawn and re-appear back where it was initially.

lol, never tried before. now I know why.

Also oracles is just fine on HM now, no need for a cheese.

Still use cheeses when im with RL friends.

My brother in law and his friend have still never done the bridge legit in CE and refuse to do so. saying "its just a waste of time"

and isnt that the whole point of video games, to waste time

they also constantly try to cheese everything possible, including

*hiding behind some grate in the fallen POE when fighting pilot servitor
*some weird cheese that despawns the enemies when doing the confluxes in VOG

Ive never seen either of these work, and when it fasils over and over again I ask:

"do you guys just wanna do this legit?"

which is met with a

"NO!"

then I start messing about on my phone and wait for them to tell me stand somewhere or something.

im OK with cheese. but some encounters are just easy and it seems to take longer to get these cheeses to work than it would be to just do it.

So it looks like in trying to fix the red bull codes they've just resent everything they've ever sent us

Just got another focused light, the 9 coins and the legendary weapon we were given

I don't remember ever having anything sent to me, but I have one special orders package on my titan. I haven't checked my other characters yet. Anyone remember what it might have been?

I actually think a lot of the "cheese" aren't really cheeses at all. They might seem like it, but if you look at the level layout most of them make perfect sense. Sure, you have to wipe to snipe the oracles, but the sight lines are almost too perfect. I do believe being able to snipe the hidden oracle was intentional.

Stuff like despawning enemies, the bridge, and pushing the templar off the level...yes I think those were not intended. But using the level to your advantage, no not at all.

Also, where's that article at GI!?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Cool thanks!

I'm definitely going to try and do both raids in the next few days I just wanted to see how much time I needed to set aside.
Yeah if you get carried by gaf or you have experienced friends it should take around that amount of time. Otherwise set aside a few hours. Also those figures are without wipes which doesn't happen often (unless it's a normal mode crota 😂)

I actually think a lot of the "cheese" aren't really cheeses at all. They might seem like it, but if you look at the level layout most of them make perfect sense. Sure, you have to wipe to snipe the oracles, but the sight lines are almost too perfect. I do believe being able to snipe the hidden oracle was intentional.

Also, where's that article at GI!?

I know right?

WTF GI

darknil

I should be able to do a run then. PSN is DrDrizzay101.

I play at random times, usually based around when other people are looking to do something. Would you like to join the run with kidko, at 10:30-11 pm Central? What time zone are you? I could do another run some other time if that doesn't work.

Sure! Right now I'm at work but I think I can be available at that time, if not I can get a friend who is also level 34 and is also looking to do Skolas, I'll send a FR!

WipedOut

You haven't tried their Spicy Chicken Sandwich with Pepperjack cheese. Spiciness galore! And so so good.

I have, and nope not a fan.

wat

Cheese belongs in every sandwich.

I disagree, only cheese I would dip it in is Bleu Cheese.

What?

swMkAWd.jpg

Fried chicken with cheese, red-hot mayo, pickles, on a potato roll. You're not living if you think that is gross.

Sorry in advance for the OT post and making all of you hungry.

Everything sounds great except that cheese.

LTWood12

Deflate gate is a cheese IMO. Still have to execute everything like you normally would. Spygate on the other hand was cheating.

If I had a nickel for every ATS/8 Arachnid I've gotten from a Nightfall; I'd have like 45 cents.

stb

Now that is just flat out gross, Cheese on a fried chicken sandwich is just wrong.

Extra pickles now... that's another story

What?

swMkAWd.jpg

Fried chicken with cheese, red-hot mayo, pickles, on a potato roll. You're not living if you think that is gross.

Sorry in advance for the OT post and making all of you hungry.

#teamnocheese

The notion of cheese on a CFA is making me feel a little urpy. No hyperbole.

There's a reason the #1 at CFA has no cheese. Hell, even the "Classics" section of their site uses this image: http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Media/Img/content/Food/FrontPage/classics.png. "classics.png"

Tjamato88

So do I have to clear the HoW story content to open up PoE?

I always end up getting on looking at those missions then I immediately decided to do bounties or the daily instead. I might just need to buckle down and finish that stuff tonight.

So do I have to clear the HoW story content to open up PoE?

I always end up getting on looking at those missions then I immediately decided to do bounties or the daily instead. I might just need to buckle down and finish that stuff tonight.

There not difficult. Ans will take an hour or more depending on your speed

LTWood12

From early on in the article.

"This is the first time they’ve really reset the weapon and armor economy. We were getting new green weapons that out-powered our best raid gear from Year One, even after the first mission."

hydruxo

Spoiler tagged this just in case people don't want to know about it yet, but this is pretty cool (regarding how to get one of the new exotics)

I also know that there is one exotic weapon Bungie has broken into 50 pieces and scattered across the Dreadnaught, so I’m looking forward to watching the community collect those pieces and unlocking that special gun.

From early on in the article.

damn, Deej said dont go sharding your old gear just yet, I wonder what they have in store for old legendary gear. Pretty excited about this actually becuase alot of lower leel gear looks so much cooler than high level gear.

HEART* Knight type armor

Top Bottom