• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Mindlog

It's just it has so many majors, and they don't even count for glimmer or for the Vex major bounty, maybe if they change it like they said they will for the TTK, maybe it'll be a fun strike :p
They do during the boss encounter.
The middle section can be shortened greatly.

Orbs!
Orbs everywhere.
When super spam occurs it's my favorite strike.

Hawkian likes it too. Right Hawk? Right!

I wanted people to die to Everyday Math.

You're a sadistic one aren't you...

Edit:

Just getting caught up with the thread and a few pages back I see people talking about bladedancers and that they're OP

I personally find that this weapon I can usually 7/10 times trade deaths and I consider those a success.

maxresdefault.jpg

What is the god roll for Dry Rot? Full auto + range perks? I'm not a fan of the matador. Would rather have something that fires fast. If only my comedian had more impact, it would be perfect T_T

void666

Banned
It's just it has so many majors, and they don't even count for glimmer or for the Vex major bounty, maybe if they change it like they said they will for the TTK, maybe it'll be a fun strike :p

I don't understand why they restrict glimmer gaining so much. Is it intentional?
PoE enemies should also drop glimmer. They eased the need to farm everything but glimmer.

My favourite track in the whole game is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzSMckDWA58

It's just too good. Too good.

I like this one too.
Every time i listen to the vex theme i remember when i first met them.
"What's this smoke static thing... OH SHIT."

Homeboyd

Ok while we're talking about perks;

A revelator just dropped for me with:

- Sureshot scope
- Final round
- Flared magwell/extended mag/rifled barrel
- Luck in the Chamber

Xbone equivalent of Hawkmoon? It dropped like this.

LTWood12

I got a Low-Grade Humility drop with these perks on them:

• Longview SLR20
  • Hidden Hand
  • Quickdraw
  • Unflinching

Looks like it is the best sniper drop ever. Opinion DGAF?

TOP PAGE

anigif_enhanced-7579-1414176384-1.gif

To me the scope and snapshot are the two most important. SLR20 isn't part of the current meta.

Axoman

Ok while we're talking about perks;

A revelator just dropped for me with:

- Sureshot scope
- Final round
- Flared magwell/extended mag/rifled barrel
- Luck in the Chamber

Xbone equivalent of Hawkmoon? It dropped like this.

I just got pretty much the same thing the other day, except different sights and has speed reload and high caliber rounds.

Klyka

Banned
Anyone up for doing the Nightfall with me?

Would love to get this one done before reset tomorrow

PS4 PSN Klyka1

rc213

So I guess chasing a guy down in his snipers perch 4 times in a row is bad. He spent the last part of the game chasing me down to kill me so he could teabag me.

Checks messages: Oh he mad!

todd360

So I guess chasing a guy down in his snipers perch 4 times in a row is bad. He spent the last part of the game chasing me down to kill me so he could teabag me.

Why does no one ever post the actual hate messages? We love those.

nowai

Please share! XD Hate mail is best mail.

matmanx1

I would have done the same thing. My pet peeve is folks who camp one spot on a map with a sniper and never move. How boring and predictable can you be? I make it my mission to hunt these people down.

I may not always win but I will certainly keep up the harassment! >=)

Finally got round to getting the Golden Chests so moments of triumph got. Now to find it in me to start on my 26/77 ghosts for Guardian Lord and boost my lowly grimoire

Anyone want to do a HM Crota, I have the CP just need a swordbearer unless you want to suffer a few wipes whilst I remember how to do it on my warlock

nOoblet16

I had that math system back in Elementry and Middle school. Fucking sucked. Didn't teach me squat. When makings my first Xbox live name all those years ago I only ever played Halo. I wanted people to die to Everyday Math.

I'm trained to perform the dark arts of calculus and graph theory, everyday math got nothing on me.

Top Bottom