• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

I'm looking to roll through some content around 10pm EST... or is EDT... whatever.

GKW212 is the PSN. Be on in a couple hours. I'll do anything except NFs.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I'm available all week long but a few days ago, the GF was set up for an appointment that day and I tend to go with her to keep her company. She got her appointment rescheduled for an earlier date, freeing both of us for the 15th. I'll be on the PS4 and she on the Xbox One that day. We're gonna have a race to see who can get one character to 40 first.

Also, how was the pizza? :p
I didn't get any, you bastard! I was stuck at work, and had already had lunch, and there's no nearby pizza places :p

hoggert

Need 2 for nightfall, about to start the boss, psn hoggert. Soloing up to the boss was easy as hell and I felt great until I double checked the modifiers lol
Edit: Nm joining shem's game

Nuszka

So I've played destiny for about 7 hours today and not a minute I spent in pve. How things change... Done for tonight, until tomorrow then.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That's just one character. Here's another.

ZQIwk9c.png

Deku Tree

So I have a theory about what happened today with the unexpected gifts.

1) Bungie heard the complaints about the problems redeeming red bull codes and investigated.
2) They realized it was happening and it was their fault, and they had no way to determine who had or hadn't gotten their stuff.
3) so they gave everyone (or a lot of people) every gift they were ever entitled to get in most cases for a second time. That's a legendary weapon, the strange coins from the email sign up, and the same number of focused light that you had ever already redeemed.

That's just a guess based on the small amount of info that I have read.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I will wait in orbit for weekly. Must have 3 40 characters. Must have maxed out all third subclasses. Must have danced in front of Oryx for at least 10 seconds before the final blow killing him.

SnakeEyes

Banned

1) Bungie heard the complaints about the problems redeeming red bull codes and investigated.
2) They realized it was happening and it was their fault, and they had no way to determine who had or hadn't gotten their stuff.
3) so they gave everyone (or a lot of people) every gift they were ever entitled to get in most cases for a second time. That's a legendary weapon, the strange coins from the email sign up, and the same number of focused light that you had ever already redeemed.

Damn, free stuff?! Better log in as soon as I get home and see.

Spoo

I'm pretty excited that with TTK releasing I will finally be able to see the second raid. I could probably attempt it now (level 29), but it'd probably be rough, versus just nabbing a few levels and going from there.

Its been a weird thing owning the content for so long but not having tried it.

EL CUCO

Yeah I was thinking the same. Got a 55Aallfate pulse rifle. I'll keep it!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
But you are playing fist of crota, im confused ._.

I was told a lot of hive was hanging around there and I had to investigate. I seen that Omni witch hanging around there and gave her a ass whuppin worst than Oryx gives to Crota. She ran away so now I'm waiting on you to follow her to kill her once and for all.

I was told a lot of hive was hanging around there and I had to investigate. I seen that Omni witch hanging around there and gave her a ass whuppin worst than Oryx gives to Crota. She ran away so now I'm waiting on you to follow her to kill her once and for all.

Im even more confused ._.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
OK, I feel like destiny has redeemed itself so i decided to get back on and get to light lvl 30 to get the free items and also planning to buy the taken king.

Other than having all the prices slashed down and getting a free legendary weapon, what has changed?

Top Bottom