• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Juraash

OK guys, real talk. I'm capped for marks and most of my weapons are at the old cap of 300. Do I blow through some marks to get a damage boost for the next 4 weeks or just say screw it and sit at the cap for 4 weeks?

Kal_El

l6lQY3O.jpg

I figured it out!

Could someone help me do Crota's end raid on Hard? I have never played a raid before due to not having any friends, but would love to play.

PSN is ingueferroque

That weekly was actually really fun. I think i can only do one more kadey.

Also i totally didnt stare at you in orbit for like 5 minutes wondering if i should click

Mupod

Boy are the randoms in elimination useless half the time lol.

just got out of this one, talk about a handicap.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/PGCR?instanceId=3228010106&characterId=2305843009245609179

still at least he was trying, not like the AFK/quitters I've gotten.

Voidwalker Ramlocks.

Voidwalker Ramlocks everywhere.

I play voidwalker in PVP and recently found a ram hat but it's not leveled yet. Maybe I should do that?

ocean

Banned
OK guys, real talk. I'm capped for marks and most of my weapons are at the old cap of 300. Do I blow through some marks to get a damage boost for the next 4 weeks or just say screw it and sit at the cap for 4 weeks?
Just one month, sit on your marks.

Dahlifyr

Banned
just got out of this one, talk about a handicap.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/PGCR?instanceId=3228010106&characterId=2305843009245609179

still at least he was trying, not like the AFK/quitters I've gotten.

I play voidwalker in PVP and recently found a ram hat but it's not leveled yet. Maybe I should do that?

If one get a Baboon message for example in a PvP game, ones results are reduced to 0 and have to start from scratch! Not saying that this is was happened here, but it does happen, alot.

Everyone's gone to rapture is probably the most boring game Iv ever played. And the amount of frame drops that happen are giving me headaches. So many pop-in and the shadows are weird.

Oh well back to Destiny.

Namikaze1

Everyone's gone to rapture is probably the most boring game Iv ever played. And the amount of framdrops that happen are giving me headaches. So many pop-in and the shadows are weird.

Oh well back to Destiny.
I spent an hour watching an archived stream of it today. This guy every time he looked up, nearly 50 birds popped up in the sky, motionless. Whenever he looked down, it would return to normal with a single bird flying by. I found it hilarious. And it saved me $20.

jacket320

Coming back after a pretty good absence and have a quick question: if I ascend armor it takes both the defense rating AND the light level contribution to the year one cap, correct? Just wanted to make sure, thanks!

SnakeEyes

Banned
Everyone's gone to rapture is probably the most boring game Iv ever played. And the amount of framdrops that happen are giving me headaches. So many pop-in and the shadows are weird.

Oh well back to Destiny.
That's quite sad because I was hoping it'd be a really good story-driven game to kill some time before TTK released. Was gonna buy it this afternoon.

Oh well, I have The Order: 1886 showing up tomorrow.

That's quite sad because I was hoping it'd be a really good story-driven game to kill some time before TTK released. Was gonna buy it this afternoon.

Oh well, I have The Order: 1886 showing up tomorrow.

So we'll see you on Friday.

The Order is literally a day, max, even if you want the Platinum.

SnakeEyes

Banned
So we'll see you on Friday.

The Order is literally a day, max, even if you want the Platinum.
Yeah I'd heard all that when the game came out. I just figured I wanted to play it anyway, it was dirt cheap, and I needed something to flush out my online order to get a discounted SS Goku Pop Vinyl figure :D

You also walk/jog incredibly slow. Almost makes me sleep.
Pffft, exercise?! LOL.

Wow, Monte Carlo as a random crucible drop. Nice. Already have one but I'll save it to see what happens with the weird stuff they've been hinting at for TTK.

todd360

I spent an hour watching an archived stream of it today. This guy every time he looked up, nearly 50 birds popped up in the sky, motionless. Whenever he looked down, it would return to normal with a single bird flying by. I found it hilarious. And it saved me $20.

My somethings off radar saved me big time on this game.

Yeah I'd heard all that when the game came out. I just figured I wanted to play it anyway, it was dirt cheap, and I needed something to flush out my online order to get a discounted SS Goku Pop Vinyl figure :D

Pffft, exercise?! LOL.

The Order is actually pretty decent, albeit short. Graphics are crazy. Story is solid. Gameplay is sub par... but average everything out and it's, uh, good.

Top Bottom