• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

How can I join the GAF Destiny community? I feel so excluded.. :(

I'm sorry you feel that way. Unfortunately because of how polarizing Destiny is the community feels a little closed off. The community being so strong and passionate has also led to threads which typically move pretty fast meaning it can be easy to overlook posts, especially if they aren't from a user you recognize. We don't mean to exclude but unfortunately it happens.

If you want to be more involved just hang around here and join in the conversation. When you see people posting looking for groups see if you can tag along. Eventually you'll find a group of people who you like playing with and you'll get to know all the different people posting. For now you can add me if you're on ps4. My psn is Slammin_hammon, I play mostly PvP but will do all the new PvE stuff when TTK comes out.

Namikaze1

No, I haven't done Crota's raid yet. Would like to do so!
Oh well, I'm sure you'll get it. Anyway, welcome to DGAF, Ingueferroque!

If you're on PS4, I'm sure ReignofSparrow can hook you up with a hard Crota run. :)

You'll scare all the new ones with questions like that nami.
I have to ask since it is the official weapon of DestinyGAF.
I don't care what Fig says!
Please don't hurt me, Fig!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Finally got Word of Crota!!! Maybe smart drops are starting.
Still need a FateBringer. This is the week! I can feel it!

todd360

DGAF Official weapon is Bones of Eao. Not Necrochasm. Jumping on someone 4 times should do more damage than that shit gun anyways.

If you're not in a Destiny community/clan or do not have friends playing Destiny.. it's just impossible to get to this content. So frustrating. I wish I had a 'at your own risk' option of using matchmaking for Raids. Just give me a few warning messages that I only have myself to blame if a random player ends up leaving right at the end of the raid.

Now I'm just frustrated.

I'll be on in 30 mins.

Happy to take newbies through the raid, can do flawless... only thing I won't do is NF (since I've already done then) and Skolas (although I can be convinced)

Namikaze1

DGAF Official weapon is Bones of Eao. Not Necrochasm. Jumping on someone 4 times should do more damage than that shit gun anyways.
Pfft. Keep the bones. They don't cause a cursed thrall like explosion upon a precision kill.

The Necrochasm lords above all. All other exotics are shit!

Anastasis

If you're not in a Destiny community/clan or do not have friends playing Destiny.. it's just impossible to get to this content. So frustrating. I wish I had a 'at your own risk' option of using matchmaking for Raids. Just give me a few warning messages that I only have myself to blame if a random player ends up leaving right at the end of the raid.

Now I'm just frustrated.

You've come to the right place! Ask for help on any content and people here will help!

SpecX

Finally got my husk and bought the item to start leveling it up. Is "We've woken the hive!" the best option to power this thing up?

Now I'm just frustrated.

Or post on here what you want to do and quickly play with the bunch of fine lads.

What are you trying to do?

Namikaze1

I'm still trying to get that hawk emblem Hawkian has. He won't tell me how he got it! I want it!

He probably hasn't told me because I own the Celestial Nighthawk and he doesn't. :/

Wait, let's squash any drama. I got a full party of 6 and as soon as the fireteam opened, Ingue joined. Obviously I am not going to say tough shit to who was in the party and attempting to join, so he got the boot and a party invite to explain.

I invited Ingue to the next run and he promptly left without saying anything.

EDIT: And he's in and about to see why Oryx is crying over his son in the new DLC.

Frenden

Banned
Wait, let's squash any drama. I got a full party of 6 and as soon as the fireteam opened, Ingue joined. Obviously I am not going to say tough shit to who was in the party and attempting to join, so he got the boot and a party invite to explain.

I invited Ingue to the next run and he promptly left without saying anything.

EDIT: And he's in and about to see why Oryx is crying over his son in the new DLC.
Yeah. That happens. Not a biggie. Firsties and all that. I've been on both ends of that exchange.

It's okay, Ingue! We're all running stuff often here.

Add me on PSN too FRENDEN there.

I'm not on right now (my wife is in the hospital, so I haven't played in a week), but I'm usually around and am happy to help.

Top Bottom