• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

todd360

Oh shit
Oh shitttt

ToQ9YLz.gif

TheGentleman

Neo Member
What the Hell?! Another NZer on DGAF?
Add me on PSN: Kurt-Niisan

Actually, I'm pretty sure we've had this conversation before. There's 3 of us here, at last count...

Adding you now.
That does sound familiar. I think that we may have 4 now. A new member joined recently if I remember correctly.

Namikaze1

Hey, SnakeEyes! I just had a deliciously cheesy pizza. So fucking cheesy.

Bungie needs to send Eva off to Belize like they did with Tess.

please tell me someone understood that reference.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Hey, SnakeEyes! I just had a deliciously cheesy pizza. So fucking cheesy.

Bungie needs to send Eva off to Belize like they did with Tess.

please tell me someone understood that reference.
Haha, not this time you bastard! I finish work in an hour or so, so I can have some as a late lunch! :p

D_psipher

I give up for tonight. I'm going to get a cookie. Night DGAF. The hunt for the OVERhypedscotch continues tomorrow.

It will drop for you and then the real battle begins...getting the right roll. I have been trying for almost two weeks to get the right roll. I am constantly broke. No glimmer, motes or weapon parts. I am running dragon strikes just to feed the roll attempts. Next time you are running them and I am on I will help out.

th3dude

Huge, huge thank you to Drizzay for helping my friend and I get through Skolas.

First attempt for both of us. Zero wipes. Less than an hour.

So much fun, and we both got our first ciphers!

Thanks again!!

It will drop for you and then the real battle begins...getting the right roll. I have been trying for almost two weeks to get the right roll. I am constantly broke. No glimmer, motes or weapon parts. I am running dragon strikes just to feed the roll attempts. Next time you are running them and I am on I will help out.

Haha. Thanks D. This cookie helps.

Juraash

So I thought I read that the 28 PoE guarantees an exotic the first time you do it. Is that accurate? I also see it has matchmaking for that level....gonna assume that's a bad idea.

Top Bottom