• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

chur

So I thought I read that the 28 PoE guarantees an exotic the first time you do it. Is that accurate? I also see it has matchmaking for that level....gonna assume that's a bad idea.
Yes. If it's your first time ever doing PoE you will get an exotic if you have a treasure key to open up the big chest. Matchmaking for it is the same as a strike, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing in your book but I've had no issues with it.

So I thought I read that the 28 PoE guarantees an exotic the first time you do it. Is that accurate? I also see it has matchmaking for that level....gonna assume that's a bad idea.
It's really really easy. Never had a single problem with randoms.

You will get an exotic as long as you have a key.

Juraash

Yes. If it's your first time ever doing PoE you will get an exotic if you have a treasure key to open up the big chest. Matchmaking for it is the same as a strike, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing in your book but I've had no issues with it.

It's really really easy. Never had a single problem with randoms.

You will get an exotic as long as you have a key.

Never ever done it, but I have 8 or so keys from the wolf pack events. So maybe I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the replies.

The Ocho

Neo Member
I got a group of 5 raiders at Crota(hardmode) but we don't have an experienced swordbearer. Anyone willing to step in and lend a hand?

PSN: thaOcho

Mybe I should clarify. We are actually AT Crota himself right now. any help would be appreciated.

New race plz!
bb6bAx2.jpg

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Does anyone here want to try PoE 35?
I wouldn't mind beating Skolas for the truimph

(and a shot at the elder cipher
(lord of wolves)
would be nice as well ^^)

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Easiest and fastest way to farm keys for PoE?

From my experience, that would be to do the HoW public events. You generally get a good chance at obtaining one, or you can try and get one from the small chest's at the end of a PoE.
I'm not a 100% certain but I heard you can get one from completing the queen bounties once a week as well.

Hope this helps.

Huge, huge thank you to Drizzay for helping my friend and I get through Skolas.

First attempt for both of us. Zero wipes. Less than an hour.

So much fun, and we both got our first ciphers!

Thanks again!!

That was super impressive to clear a PoE 35 with 2 first timers and 0 wipes, great job by you and your friend! Congrats on the Ciphers as well, better than stupid elemental primaries anyway.

SheHateMe

Sounds like we have a team then.
Sending invites out now.

Silvard, PSN same name as GAF?

PSN: TheGentleman2014

AND I MISS OUT ON POE 35 AGAIN.

*sigh*

Fate, as it seems, has different plans than I.

In the low low chance that two of you are out there... Anyone want to do PoE 35?

Tjamato88

Also I logged in on my 30 and I had so much stuff waiting for me at the Postmaster.

An Etheric Light, 12 Strange Coins and a legendary primary.

Mupod

Thanks everyone for those NM Crota runs and very detailed raid walkthrough. Looking forward to trying hard sometime this weekend, will try and find a rocket launcher that isn't old news by then. My Cure was pretty hot shit in its prime though, rip field scout.

Told myself I'd cut myself off from Destiny and go to bed at 10:30 tonight...well, I'm only an hour off. Productive few hours though, even got to see a mercy-killed Skirmish round (I spent half of which in the menus trying to accept that party invite for the raid)

Juraash

Just matchmade PoE 28, wasn't super exciting but it wasn't bad. Had two people bail over the course of it. Got Fourth Horseman as my exotic. I hardly ever use shotguns so I have no idea if it's good. That said, it sure looks cool.

Gammacide

I sent some invites for the people who expressed interest in a VoG run on this page or the last. We need 3 more. Any takers just hit my PSN: V1ctIm

Any reason why normal instead of hard? I pine for that fatebringer...
It'll be hard actually. I think that's what the public wants, so that's what the public gets. :)

DarKshodaN

Just matchmade PoE 28, wasn't super exciting but it wasn't bad. Had two people bail over the course of it. Got Fourth Horseman as my exotic. I hardly ever use shotguns so I have no idea if it's good. That said, it sure looks cool.

It's a beast in pve, you should check it atleast out :p

kidko

That was super impressive to clear a PoE 35 with 2 first timers and 0 wipes, great job by you and your friend! Congrats on the Ciphers as well, better than stupid elemental primaries anyway.

Hate to follow that showing but are you still up for a double header? I can jump on in a few if so

Owensboro

Well then, we had an interesting little fight with Qodron (PoE 32) earlier. He decided he didn't like staying on his little platform, so he teleported to the bottom and charged at us. Luckily, he never came into the corner and we were able to down him, but holy hell I thought we were going to get squished and have to do the fight all over again.

Also, I just suffered a bug in Galak-Z that caused all attack and transformation buttonst o do nothing, which forced me to suicide and lose a whole season's worth of progress. Guess it's time to go to bed angry! I knew I should have just done a Hard Crota raid instead.

Top Bottom