• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Thanks to Silvard for joining up with me and a friend for a really clean Skolas Kill!!!

No wipes baby! Just how I like it

Nice. Shout out to Silvard who was new to endgame content but a week ago and appears to already be cruising.

Also, shout out to the Crota first timers tonight. I am really excited that there is so much community anticipation for TTK.

MrDaravon

Nice. Shout out to Silvard who was new to endgame content but a week ago and appears to already be cruising.

Also, shout out to the Crota first timers tonight. I am really excited that there is so much community anticipation for TTK.

Yeah, the first Raids I did was where you showed them to me either 2 or 3 weeks ago, and now I'm explaining it to other people lol. Appreciate the runs tonight, I fucking drowned in the loot tonight. Running Crota NM x3 and HM x 3 I got:

-Word of Crota
-Truth
-Swordbreaker
-Crux of Crota (!!!)
-Dragon's Breath
-Suros Regime
-Fang of Ir Yut
-Song of Ir Yut
-Warlock Raid Helm
-Titan Raid Gloves
-10 Radiant Shards
-19 Radiant Energies

Who wants me to pick some lottery numbers?

Is there any consensus on how best to prep for TK? Just max out Vanguard and Crucible marks to be ready to buy gear from the vendors?

Your old legendaries will help level up your new ones, some how, so make sure not to break them all down. Strange coins look to have a new lease on life as Exotic drop chance buffs, so grabbing those won't hurt^^

I started an alt account tonight, mainly for some company I'll be having in the next few months that probably want something to do, but also because I'd love to compare the process of leveling between launch, HoW, and in TK. So far the UI changes HoW and TDB added are much better than what we had at launch, and I expect them to get even better in a month from now. I'm going to be leveling in Crucible seeing as that's possible now with the crazy 4000 exp gains.

Also I went on a 6 kill spree at level 6 only using this:
rBl3kqm.png
Finally it lives up to the name of Ten Gokus.

phen0m24

Those of you in the US, there's no moon. Go outside and look up. I saw 7 meteorites. SO AMAZING

I just laid down on my front steps and stared into the stars for a while.
I didn't see any guardian ships though.

Homeboyd

I started an alt account tonight, mainly for some company I'll be having in the next few months that probably want something to do, but also because I'd love to compare the process of leveling between launch, HoW, and in TK. So far the UI changes HoW and TDB added are much better than what we had at launch, and I expect them to get even better in a month from now. I'm going to be leveling in Crucible seeing as that's possible now with the crazy 4000 exp gains.

Also I went on a 6 kill spree at level 6 only using this:

Finally it lives up to the name of Ten Gokus.
Nice! What class? Let me know if you need some help power leveling.

LTWood12

Remote play from bedroom spotty this evening. Complete failure in helping folks do HM Crota, and wiped multiple times in the Nightfall.

Is the Vita honeymoon over? Or can the Z Warriors (Vita) find the right ad-hoc channel to beat the lag? Find out on the next episode of Ronin Warriors!

It's late. Goodnight Gaf. Sorry I was a salty bastard earlier today about cheese.

phen0m24

Remote play from bedroom spotty this evening. Complete failure in helping folks do HM Crota, and wiped multiple times in the Nightfall.

Is the Vita honeymoon over? Or can the Z Warriors (Vita) find the right ad-hoc channel to beat the lag? Find out on the next episode of Ronin Warriors!

It's late. Goodnight Gaf. Sorry I was a salty bastard earlier today about cheese.

you were hilarious

Is the internet still working ok?

Nice! What class? Let me know if you need some help power leveling.

Hunter, so I should be fine in Crucible for now. I mostly want to see how long it's going to take me to hit one legendary/exotic in each slot compared to launch, but when it comes time for raids (hopefully before I get forced into a break) I'll come find you.

phen0m24

Got to the final round on my first PoE 28. Go to use a Heavy Synth. Game loses server connection and kicks me to the title screen. Ugh. Fuck this.

yeah but Xbox Live has been acting up tonight, Serene. I just read that on Yahoo.

So I was outside watching the meteor shower instead.. So amazing

darknil

Eh, spent last 2 hours trying to carry 2 level 30s on VoG HM with another 34s, I don't know how you guys do it to carry us.

I waaaant my triumphs!

Top Bottom