• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

kidko

Congrats to our two newest Skolas School graduates! Only one wipe the whole time and a very clutch kill to finish him off at the end. Great job guys, lots of fun playing that fight with fine gentlemen like yourselves.

You guys are my heroes! Drizzay is a king among men.

Now, what to get:

Queenbreaker's Bow
Lord of Wolves
Dreg's Promise

Congrats to our two newest Skolas School graduates! Only one wipe the whole time and a very clutch kill to finish him off at the end. Great job guys, lots of fun playing that fight with fine gentlemen like yourselves.
I greatly appreciate the help from the both of you guys. Drizz keep on the fantastic work you do for DGAF. I tip my hat to you.

phen0m24

So this is a thing. Windows 10 PC on the right monitor streaming from XB1

Left screen the PS4

one for each hand

7DGvsAZ.jpg

You guys are my heroes! Drizzay is a king among men.

Now, what to get:

Queenbreaker's Bow
Lord of Wolves
Dreg's Promise

I greatly appreciate the help from the both of you guys. Drizz keep on the fantastic work you do for DGAF. I tip my hat to you.

You're both very welcome. I'd recommend the Lord of Wolves for both of your ciphers, although Queen Bow is cool too.

Oh, I missed my chance!

Already did 3 Skolas schools today so I'm a little worn on it but I'll definitely be up for more tomorrow or some time later this week if you still need it.

darknil

Already did 3 Skolas schools today so I'm a little worn on it but I'll definitely be up for more tomorrow or some time later this week if you still need it.

It's fine, it's late for me also, hope I can catch you tomorrow, you already added me on psn (juanbumo)

Dude you're a beast. Glad you got to hook up with Justin. He loves Spelunky too hehe

Yeah, he was a super nice dude, we had a lot of fun. I'm still happy to run him through Skolas and/or Crota for his Triumphs if he still needs to do them.

Edit: I just watched the new Spelunky speed run world record posted on Kotaku and it got me fiending for Spelunking again. It's too hard to go back to that game though, now that my skills have atrophied so much. It's still one of my top 5 favorite games of all time.

A 1.93 K/D? Pssshh what a scrub, my Hunter has a 1.95.

Did bungie ever say why Destiny doesn't have private matches? Because Destiny really needs private matches.

Its looking like its not going to happen with TTK, possibly after but I'm guessing it will be within 2

I've just realised I don't have Dregs Promise, so Exotic collection is not complete. I'm just going to pretend it doesn't exist like the PoE (i've done a total of 24 34/35s across all three characters)

I'm up for sherpaing another flawless run tonight (GMT) if theres any interest, or if not a newbie run

Edit For everyone whose deleting/making new characters check your Triumph checklist as it removes deleted characters achievements

Doubl edit I can't help but fear that with all this good news/streamlining coming out about TTK, theres an almighty kick in the balls waiting around the corner

GutZ31

I'm sure it's already been mentioned in this thread before, but the new high-level Strike Playlist is going to be............Vanguard Marmoset!! Fuck yes.

Common-Marmoset.jpg

vanguard
[van-gahrd]
noun
the foremost division or the front part of an army; advance guard; van.
the forefront in any movement, field, activity, or the like.
the leaders of any intellectual or political movement.
(initial capital letter) Rocketry. a U.S. three-stage, satellite-launching rocket, the first two stages powered by liquid-propellant engines and the third by a solid-propellant engine.​

marmoset
[mahr-muh-zet, -set]
noun
any of several small, squirrellike, South and Central American monkeys of the genera Callithrix, Leontocebus, etc., having soft fur and a long, nonprehensile tail: some species are endangered.​

First Monkeys

SheHateMe

Did LFG. One had no mic. Two Hunters and a Warlock. Conquered Skolas in 90 minutes.

And with that, I am done with Year One.

To everyone here who helped me along the way, thank you. I am forever grateful.

Did LFG. One had no mic. Two Hunters and a Warlock. Conquered Skolas in 90 minutes.

And with that, I am done with Year One.

To everyone here who helped me along the way, thank you. I am forever grateful.

Nice, glad you got it done. Congrats on the Triumphs!

*insert "LFG isn't all bad" statement here*

rc213

Awww yisssss

I love me some control on Pantheon

30 kills 3 assists 3.75k/d

No reward... Damn you RNGesus!!!

Goodnight Guardians!

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
My group got wrecked at Poe 32 boss tonight. We are all 34's but that vex round is literally the worst. THE WORST!

Here's hoping for some better luck tomorrow :(

aarcane

Got 9 coins, 2 Amplified-Geos and enough Dead Orbit rep to level me up from the postmaster. Can't complain.

Re-rolls:

Matador to Void/Aggressive Ballistics/Shot Package/Rifled Barrel/Luck in the Chamber

Ash Factory to Arc/Hard Launch/Tripod/Javelin/Grenades & Horseshoes

I should probably keep those, right?

Re-rolls:

Matador to Void/Aggressive Ballistics/Shot Package/Rifled Barrel/Luck in the Chamber

Ash Factory to Arc/Hard Launch/Tripod/Javelin/Grenades & Horseshoes

I should probably keep those, right?

Those are "perfect rolls", at least until TTK drops. Don't waste more weapon parts and motes on it ;)

Nuszka

Morning, got some stuff to sort out this morning but in about 2 hours i should be on for some skirmish if anyone is interested.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Alright let's do it the my psn is chiquili59

I'd like to do PoE 35 as well, so I can be your third.

A HUGE thanks to you two for the help on the POE! ^^
It was pretty tense at times but thankfully we all managed to pull through!

Sorry that you didn't get the key in the end Silvard, I'm sure that you'll be able to get one soon though. It turns out I did get the elder cipher... I just wasn't able to see it since my bounty's were full.

One step closer to the lord of wolves and 1 more step to go to finish the triumphs!

Up to the Phogoth side boss step of a second thorn bounty, anyone feel like giving me a hand to finish it?

PS4?
Still need someone?

29 coins is just four days (2 Bungie bribes + weekly 32). I imagined Xur would raise his prices, but now this makes more sense if we will be able to use the coins for things other than exotics and shards.

Apart from that, yesterday I noticed the Golden Chests indicator in the maps. Well, more stuff to do.

inthrall

A HUGE thanks to you two for the help on the POE! ^^
It was pretty tense at times but thankfully we all managed to pull through!

Sorry that you didn't get the key in the end Silvard, I'm sure that you'll be able to get one soon though. It turns out I did get the elder cipher... I just wasn't able to see it since my bounty's were full.

One step closer to the lord of wolves and 1 more step to go to finish the triumphs!

PS4?
Still need someone?

Just finished, but thanks for the offer :)

anx10us

Banned
Its looking like its not going to happen with TTK, possibly after but I'm guessing it will be within 2

I've just realised I don't have Dregs Promise, so Exotic collection is not complete. I'm just going to pretend it doesn't exist like the PoE (i've done a total of 24 34/35s across all three characters)

I'm up for sherpaing another flawless run tonight (GMT) if theres any interest, or if not a newbie run

Edit For everyone whose deleting/making new characters check your Triumph checklist as it removes deleted characters achievements

Doubl edit I can't help but fear that with all this good news/streamlining coming out about TTK, theres an almighty kick in the balls waiting around the corner

I'm very much in need of a newbie run through Crota, I've only tired once, got to Crota, but the fireteam couldn't get the whole sword mechanic working ..

I would definitely be up for any sort of Crota Raid after 9:00pm GMT ?

lvl 33 Hunter (in need or Radiant energy) PSN aanx10uss

Played with two jedis and whacked skolas. Did it on our second try. AWESOMETASTIC!
Feels good man, gonna chase down some chests today and guarantee my year 1 badge thing.

Nah, it's not just you. But I've been noticing this everywhere even on LFG sites. It's like cutting teeth to get a group for anything..

I ended having to put the console on rest mode and go back to folding my laundry, hoping a request would show up on the phone... Nothing in the end. I may have to start playing Persona 4 on the Vita. Or maybe hook another console to the TV while waiting.

Whelp. This is like going back in time: I would only play Metroid Prime when the Ragnarok Online server was offline or there was no events or players available. I guess I will have to download Tinder...

Shito

Nostalgia throwback: I've stumbled upon my stats for my first ever VoG clear, back in December (yep, I was late to the raiding fun ^^).

We went mostly blind, all of us were newbies, and it took us two sessions of 4h30 and 4h respectively to complete the whole thing.

Can't wait for TTK raid to get that experience and feeling back! <3

Top Bottom