• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

SPCTRE

Hmm, that Titan figurine would be more appealing to me with some gear that I actually know and like in-game.

CMRlZVxWcAAdqHD.jpg

http://bungiestore.com/collections/...titan-collectible-figure-bungie-store-edition

I'm very much in need of a newbie run through Crota, I've only tired once, got to Crota, but the fireteam couldn't get the whole sword mechanic working ..

I would definitely be up for any sort of Crota Raid after 9:00pm GMT ?

lvl 33 Hunter (in need or Radiant energy) PSN aanx10uss

8/8:30 GMT would work better but let's see if we can get enough, I know a few more wanted HM Crota for the triumphs, we could always just run Crota normal then get a HM Crota checkpoint for the triumph

noomi

Good morning DGAF!

Auto rifle kills rank 3 get! Took about an hour... now... I'm off to do sidearms kills... * shudder*

Also... woke up to find my video has nearly 15K views :eek:

I could join this too.

I'd love doing Crota (newbie), but Friday won't be possible (movie night + tired). Starting on Saturday I will be free for two weeks.

It would be tonight, but I don't mind doing another over the weekend

Heart beating so fast here's the fight.

Nice job, did your mate run out of rockets on the second sword:d

Ok placeholder so I can quote for later, add yourself if you want to join

Crota newbie run then HM Crota CP for the Triumph

Starting around 8:30GMT

1) Me
2) anx10us
3) Liamc723
4) DjRalford
5) rlench
6)

anx10us

Banned
8/8:30 GMT would work better but let's see if we can get enough, I know a few more wanted HM Crota for the triumphs, we could always just run Crota normal then get a HM Crota checkpoint for the triumph

8:30 is fine, could push for 8:00 if you need me to .. Happy to take advice on which is better for a 1st proper go, just need 8 Radiant shards to push me over to lvl 34 ..

TheGentleman

Neo Member
His long should it take to get 3 characters through the dark below missions. Finally gonna buy this expansion

Shouldn't take longer then a couple of hours depending on level and how many people are doing the missions and whether or not you include the strike ^^

Good morning DGAF!

Auto rifle kills rank 3 get! Took about an hour... now... I'm off to do sidearms kills... * shudder*

Also... woke up to find my video has nearly 15K views :eek:

Good Evening and Congratulations on the views!

Liamc723

1) Me
2) anx10us
3) Liamc723
4) DjRalford
5) Appleseason?

That's fine by me. PSN is Liam_Croft.

1) Me
2) anx10us
3) Liamc723
4) DjRalford
5) Appleseason?

Mid week is not possible for me, so I will wait for the next one ( Will be fully available for the next two weeks). The only issue I will have is that if it happens between 23:00 and 07:59 GMT+1 I won't be able to talk as I don't have a heatset (just whatever came with the console and I have to redirect the sound to the headphones.

Unstable

Speaking of which: I don't see you online too often anymore. We must continue to watch you pull off crazy plays and break tables.
Just been busy man. Working on tearing down my office and rebuilding it. I never planned to spend so much time in there streaming, building it right this time. Of course general life stuff comes up too.

Plus my interest to actually play Destiny is at an all time low right now.

My interest to play The Taken King is at an all time high, however.

8:30 is fine, could push for 8:00 if you need me to .. Happy to take advice on which is better for a 1st proper go, just need 8 Radiant shards to push me over to lvl 34 ..

Normal first definetly, I found out the other night that straight to HM can become a war of attrition.

Mid week is not possible for me, so I will wait for the next one ( Will be fully available for the next two weeks). The only issue I will have is that if it happens between 23:00 and 07:59 GMT+1 I won't be able to talk as I don't have a heatset (just whatever came with the console and I have to redirect the sound to the headphones.

No problem I'll get another going before reset

ocean

Banned
Sooo tempted to make the jump from ps3 to xbone, all I've been thinking about the last couple of days. Someone convince me!
Going PS->XB means restarting all your progress. If there's ever a not-insane time to do that, it'll be when Taken King launches. There will be that character level boost, plus a generally renewed interest so finding new friends to play with will be easier. Things are super slow now and even regulars can have a hard time grouping up.

The lull is real, but it'll be over soon :)

123rl

I have a hm checkpoint that I need to finish. I'll also be online at 8:30 GMT

Send me your GT. mine is rlench

Mupod

Going PS->XB means restarting all your progress. If there's ever a not-insane time to do that, it'll be when Taken King launches. There will be that character level boost, plus a generally renewed interest so finding new friends to play with will be easier. Things are super slow now and even regulars can have a hard time grouping up.

The lull is real, but it'll be over soon :)

Character level boost? Are they doing something like what WoW did last expansion?

Because I've wanted to level a Hunter for crucible for a long time and never got around to it.

GutZ31

BREAKING NEWS!!!
this whole post is a lie.

Game infloras has confirmed Bungie has changed the music in the closing credits for Destiny from Paul McCarthy, to the Russian Band; Chum Drum Bedrum.

You can listen to it right now!

http://youtu.be/tVj0ZTS4WF4

noomi

Character level boost? Are they doing something like what WoW did last expansion?

Because I've wanted to level a Hunter for crucible for a long time and never got around to it.

Yup, when TTK release you will get to insta-level a character.

We don't have details of what level it will boost you to, or if it will max out a subclass though.

Played against someone in the 13 devils clan, they didn't do that good but he was alone without his clan. When I saw his clan tag I thought "I'm about to get rekt"

-

Also PS4 is the only way to play Destiny. No way am I buying it on my Xbone to have to grind :(

ocean

Banned
Played against someone in the 13 devils clan, they didn't do that good but he was alone without his clan. When I saw his clan tag I thought "I'm about to get rekt"

-

Also PS4 is the only way to play Destiny. No way am I buying it on my Xbone to have to grind :(
Lol you guys stomped them - the other two guys went 0.27 and 0.08! Daryl going full beast mode.

Tjamato88

What are these Year 1 Triumphs I keep hearing about?

Also my buddy that bought a PS4 from Amazon got it yesterday and his L2 was broken on the controller and missing his mono mic so Amazon is going I replace the whole thing for him.

Top Bottom