• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

noomi

My Warlock don't need no jacket in the Reef lol:

20351540888_29949bdffe_z.jpg

Destiny NSFW Edition

- Great TTK info post, Kor. The discussion in that thread has even managed to stay mostly civil/coherent through 2 pages.

- My theory for the vault space is that since they're removing shaders and emblems as "items", they're going to unify all the vault space. So no NEW space, but the space that was previously empty under armor, and whatever space shaders/emblems occupied is now going to be available for weapons. I have no information to support this, it just seems logical given the known memory issue, and in the context of the changes to shaders/emblems.

unless I was moving shaders or emblems across characters, I never put them in the vault to begin with.

Look what I highlighted. There is no big skill gap in Destiny.

It's not a super competitive game but of course there's a huge skill gap between poor and amazing players, as was originally stated. I've played with/against some of the top players and some people who apparently lacked thumbs. There's an enormous difference in everything from basic gun skill to movement to decision making.

Beginner-intermediate players can improve by leaps and bounds just by logging more hours of practice.

E92 M3

Even Dalessandros and John's Roast Pork? I'm not sure if they're considered popular haha

Oh good to know, thanks!

Edit: meaning when they're fully charged?

Haven't tried those, but they're not "the big two" lol. Let me know! So far, my favorite cheesesteak has been from a little place near my house. Absolutely delicious and they make their own bread as well.

Anyways, I'm ready for some sword action in TTK!

Dave_6

unless I was moving shaders or emblems across characters, I never put them in the vault to begin with.

I unfortunately grabbed more than one of the early preorder/LE emblems and stuck them in my vault. Now for whatever reason it won't let me discard them so they're just stuck in my vault taking up space.

Haven't tried those, but they're not "the big two" lol. Let me know! So far, my favorite cheesesteak has been from a little place near my house. Absolutely delicious and they make their own bread as well.

Anyways, I'm ready for some sword action in TTK!

new crucible mode: swords vs. relics

one can dream

I unfortunately grabbed more than one of the early preorder/LE emblems and stuck them in my vault. Now for whatever reason it won't let me discard them so they're just stuck in my vault taking up space.

can you not delete the one you have on your character, then grab the one from the vault?

Arrrammis

PvP wise I'd say it was. A lot more variety in PvP.
By variety, I believe you mean Suros. Basically, replace Thorn with Suros Regime and TLW with Vex Mythoclast, and its pretty much the same, except that PR's were laughed at. The TTK was slightly lower, but still not very long.

The most balanced I have ever seen crucible is right after the auto rifle nerf, when everyone was testing out different weapons. Tons of variety, tons of fun!

Namikaze1

Welp. Wanted to hold off on buying Phantom Pain till it was cheaper but after recently replaying Ground Zeroes, I'll be buying it Day 1. Looks like Battlefront will have to wait for a sale cause I sure as hell ain't picking it over Fallout in November.

MGS should keep me busy while waiting for Taken King.

Gonna stream some Far Cry action. Need to complete the game

Navy Bean

Despite my better judgment
I have no better judgment
, I am going to try to achieve Guardian Lord status.

Only achievement left is those stupid Dead Ghosts. Is there a website/resource which shows (a) which ghosts I need, and (b) where the hell they are?

PuMa

Welp. Wanted to hold off on buying Phantom Pain till it was cheaper but after recently replaying Ground Zeroes, I'll be buying it Day 1. Looks like Battlefront will have to wait for a sale cause I sure as hell ain't picking it over Fallout in November.

MGS should keep me busy while waiting for Taken King.

Gonna stream some Far Cry action. Need to complete the game

That Mother Base. Gonna keep me busy.

Lee

Looks like Gamestop has the Collector's Edition back in stock online. At least the Xbox One version was available when I checked a minute ago.

Dave_6

can you not delete the one you have on your character, then grab the one from the vault?

I don't have any of those emblems on my characters. I've tried to take one but it doesn't give me the option to discard them. It's the same ones that Tess and the postmaster are always showing for me.

Klyka

Banned
what is it this week? quodrons the 32, hes the biggest pain

Kaliks Reborn.

We were two 33s and a 34.

Round 2 was lightswitch Fallen, hard as fuck and then we had to figure out how to do Kaliks and that took us quite a few tries.

Was great to finally get through it and now I got lvl 34 for it :D

gatti-man

Best glitch ever!!!!!!

Yesterday I guess anyone that verified their email and did redbull XP codes got extras in their mail. Got 12 strange coins and another 17 XP buff items in the mail. Super pumped. Bring on TTK

LTWood12

Random lore question:

I can't be the only one who has noticed this. The icon for the exotic perk "pocket infinity" is the same as the icon on the Grimoire card for "Rasputin." Has anyone unpacked this?

gatti-man

Bungie accidentally reward

Yeah I had debated buying more redbull but now I'm good. I drink like 1 or 2 a week to help me get through long 16 hour shifts I work sometimes. 34 is a ton. That will probably get me through all the way to destiny 2

Random lore question:

I can't be the only one who has noticed this. The icon for the exotic perk "pocket infinity" is the same as the icon on the Grimoire card for "Rasputin." Has anyone unpacked this?

It's also the same as the feedback fence Titan exotic.

By variety, I believe you mean Suros. Basically, replace Thorn with Suros Regime and TLW with Vex Mythoclast, and its pretty much the same, except that PR's were laughed at. The TTK was slightly lower, but still not very long.

The most balanced I have ever seen crucible is right after the auto rifle nerf, when everyone was testing out different weapons. Tons of variety, tons of fun!

Vanilla was better than now regardless of how you want to put it. Now is just handcannons or bust. It's really lame.

Random lore question:

Considering the logo is attached to warminds, armor made out of Warsat material, a mysterious artifact being scanned on the moon, an attempt to remake the Vex Mythoclast, and now an extremely prototypical rail gun, I'd say the logo belongs to some highly secretive science group from the Golden Age, sort of like ONI in Halo.

Top Bottom