• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Simonnnnn

The look is so clean and exquisite. Suros manufacturer perhaps? The best part was the sound of the shots being fired. So good. It also looked like a three shot kill? I am ready for the Scout Rifle Meta.

It looked to be Omolon, simply cause it hard the weird liquid thing on the side of it. The design and shader if you want to call it that on it though were so sleek.

goat
1. Bannerfall

too soon too call
2. Memento
3. Ghost Ship
4. Crossroads
5. Vertigo

looking like stinkers
6. Frontier
7. Exile
8. Sector 618

I think Bannerfall and Memento* looks great out of the six. I just like the visuals of the Euro Dead Zone and how the "old" tower looks. Cant agree with you on the list more.

Soooooo

347 Vesta Dynasty is a Sniper now? Seen at the very end of the Vertigo clip.

ofTQGit.png

todd360

Why didn't you tell me there was no One Piece this week? ;__;

I was sad when I found out this morning.

I'm blaming you and Todd and certainly not me for not checking out the One Piece thread yesterday

I knew there was no new chapter this week. Based Oda needs rest. The guy works like crazy. The effort he puts into his work is ultra crazy when you also consider that hes rich as fuck.

I think Bannerfall and Memento* looks great out of the six. I just like the visuals of the Euro Dead Zone and how the "old" tower looks. Cant agree with you on the list more.

Memento reminds me of Ghost town...

hope they get it right this time.

god. more PS-exclusive content

the bad overshadows the good.

Exodus Blue, Timekeeper, Sector 618.

If the first two were anything to go by, Xbox isn't missing much.

Congrats to the newest Skolas graduate, RetroMG, on another no-wipe first timer kill!

CMUPfD9UAAAb3yE.jpg:large

I'll probably be up for another run or two later tonight if more first timers still need it.

weird. they were just showing it off in some vids already. it it was defintly a scout rifle

Are you confusing it with Jade Rabbit?

Notice the magazine refilled w/out the reload

http://i.imgur.com/nJ0yMs8.webm

That'd Jade Rabbit, right?

I really hope the restore ammo thing doesn't get over used. I feel like there are enough weapons out there with that mechanic already. I'm not going to say it yet, but if I find another handful of weapons with this perk, I'm going to start worrying that they're running out of perk ideas.

LTWood12

That'd Jade Rabbit, right?

I really hope the restore ammo thing doesn't get over used. I feel like there are enough weapons out there with that mechanic already. I'm not going to say it yet, but if I find another handful of weapons with this perk, I'm going to start worrying that they're running out of perk ideas.

Yes, it's Jade Rabbit.

Those videos were absolutely useless for showing off the new maps. 15 seconds of mediocre gameplay? Ok. Where are the map walkthroughs of old? They probably can't even do those anymore because they didn't allow for custom games in destiny yet.

Drizzay you want to do another PoE 35 today still? Maybe with me and a newbie? :p

Sure, I'd be up for another one a bit later. I like to make sure at least one newbie is included each run, just because there are so many people who have been looking for it.

I wish it was like Crota kills and I could knock them out in 5 minutes, one after another. But unfortunately each run takes 45 minutes minimum and usually more like an hour to an hour and 15 min.

Those videos were absolutely useless for showing off the new maps. 15 seconds of mediocre gameplay? Ok. Where are the map walkthroughs of old? They probably can't even do those anymore because they didn't allow for custom games in destiny yet.

Compared to what they did for the Beta, these are pretty lame. The vertigo footage looks like DeeJ playing ;)

Whats most interesting in that image is the Light Level
Level 31
Light Level 242

the new light level is a gear score/check. I assume the high numbers are used to differentiate between that and levels. having a lv40 with 35Light would look kinda weird.

this why FFXIV for example, has a lv cap of 60 and the gear score is in the 1000's

todd360

I thought these videos were going to be longer than 10 seconds each.

Also the hive ship map isn't even going to make sense after the taken war.

Deku Tree

Sure, I'd be up for another one a bit later. I like to make sure at least one newbie is included each run, just because there are so many people who have been looking for it.

I wish it was like Crota kills and I could knock them out in 5 minutes, one after another. But unfortunately each run takes 45 minutes minimum and usually more like an hour to an hour and 15 min.

Do you get the Triumph for killing Skolas or opening the chest in the treasure room?

I only ask because if you get the Triumph from beating Skolas then you could get to Skolas once and then kill him and then have everyone die before leaving the fallen room (or wipe to mines but I don't believe that matters). Then have your two team mates leave and bring in two new team mates and beat Skolas again and repeat.

I heard that people on reddit were doing this to grind for the exotic primary chances.

I bet there is a good chance that you get the Triumph as soon as you beat Skolas.

The only problem with this scheme is that the people who go along with you don't get to open the chests.

I thought these videos were going to be longer than 10 seconds each.

They are 25 seconds each.

Tecnniqe

Banned
the new light level is a gear score/check. I assume the high numbers are used to differentiate between that and levels. having a lv40 with 35Light would look kinda weird.

this why FFXIV, for example, has a lv cap of 60 and the gear score is in the 1000's

Well yes, They explain the new system a bit, but im more about the high light (compared to now) and how it actually works and shows on the gear itself.

Which as far as i know they have yet to talk about.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

this why FFXIV, for example, has a lv cap of 60 and the gear score is in the 1000's
They literally could've just kept it an attack number instead of adding light to it and confusing me. Now it's 365 light instead of just 365 😩

LTWood12

Do you get the Triumph for killing Skolas or opening the chest in the treasure room?

I only ask because if you get the Triumph from beating Skolas then you could get to Skolas once and then kill him and then have everyone die before leaving the fallen room (or wipe to mines but I don't believe that matters). Then have your two team mates leave and bring in two new team mates and beat Skolas again and repeat.

I heard that people on reddit were doing this to grind for the exotic primary chances.

I bet there is a good chance that you get the Triumph as soon as you beat Skolas.

The only problem with this scheme is that the people who go along with you don't get to open the chests.

They are 25 seconds each.

Would kind of stink for the 1st timers to not get their emblem, shader, & ship though. Plus Etheric Light is probably something they want if they haven't accumulated a bunch. But yeah, that would be much quicker.

Well yes, They explain the new system a bit, but im more about the high light (compared to now) and how it actually works and shows on the gear itself.

Which as far as i know they have yet to talk about.

well those numbers could also be an internal testing thing too. who knows.

Hi Boguester, at what time will you be playing tonight for Skolas? Or have you done enough for the day? :p

I'm up for another one today. You could join with me and Igordennis, we could run it whenever you two are both available.

I'm blind. Don't make fun of me.

Can I make fun of you for closing your fireteam while you do a Daily so that I have to do it all by myself? ;_; so much work Kappa

I'm up for another one today. You could join with me and Igordennis, we could run it whenever you two are both available.

Can I make fun of you for closing your fireteam while you do a Daily so that I have to do it all by myself? ;_; so much work Kappa
It was? Weird.
It's set to friends.

Top Bottom