• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Are you confusing it with Jade Rabbit?

That'd Jade Rabbit, right?

I really hope the restore ammo thing doesn't get over used. I feel like there are enough weapons out there with that mechanic already. I'm not going to say it yet, but if I find another handful of weapons with this perk, I'm going to start worrying that they're running out of perk ideas.

No,it had tge blue back and yellow stars

Lee

They literally could've just kept it an attack number instead of adding light to it and confusing me. Now it's 365 light instead of just 365 ��

Think of it as they are consolidating. Just like they consolidated materials and marks, they're consolidating attack across all weapons, defense across all armor, etc., and calling it Light. So to have max Light you'll need the best armor, the best guns, the best class item, the best ghost shell, and the best moonboy for all I know emotes? sparrow? ship?

I'm up for another one today. You could join with me and Igordennis, we could run it whenever you two are both available.

Can I make fun of you for closing your fireteam while you do a Daily so that I have to do it all by myself? ;_; so much work Kappa

Sent you a pm asking a few Skolas question :p

Namikaze1

Fuck yeah! My cookies are done baking!

Before I go devour them (if certain people don't eat them first), I'm gonna do Daily. Jump in if you want. I have cookies. :)

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Is gun damaged calculated as Light Damage now?
As in Void Light Damage 365 and so on?
Idk I still don't understand this damn system. Lol I'm waiting to play the game to understand. Most gaffers explanations have gone over my head. I need to actually get my hands on if or explain it like I'm five.

😩😩😩😩

Think of it as they are consolidating. Just like they consolidated materials and marks, they're consolidating attack across all weapons, defense across all armor, etc., and calling it Light. So to have max Light you'll need the best armor, the best guns, the best class item, the best ghost shell, and the best moonboy for all I know emotes? sparrow? ship?
Understanding a little bit better....

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Still 2 spots for tonight, 9PM EST.
Tonight's CE raid has open spots. One of our attendees tonight is a 10 year old, so do try and keep the chat PG-rated please!

Thursday, 8/13/15 - 9:00PM EST - Crota's End - Normal - Sign Up Here (4 spots left)

These are weekly raids available to all, but intended for newbies. Bring your highest leveled character, your best weapon, and your most patient self! All encounters will be explained (quickly, but still) as though it was a brand new group, so please be willing to listen. The only restriction on attendance is that participants shouldn't come two weeks in row, just to allow many different GAF Guardians to cycle through. There is no pressure to understand anything before having it explained, and no pointing fingers when things break down. We will laugh at ourselves when we wipe, and then do better the next attempt.

During Crota's End newbie raids, participants are welcome to try out the Sword against Crota if desired, but no one is required to do so. Instructions will follow upon reaching the Crota checkpoint.

Minimum level for Vault of Glass Normal is 26.
Minimum level for Crota's End is 29/31 for running the sword.

stb

Sure, I'd be up for another one a bit later. I like to make sure at least one newbie is included each run, just because there are so many people who have been looking for it.

I wish it was like Crota kills and I could knock them out in 5 minutes, one after another. But unfortunately each run takes 45 minutes minimum and usually more like an hour to an hour and 15 min.

Any chance you're going to be around Friday evening, or over the weekend for some Skola first timing? I'd love to get a slot; I'm super dreading doing it because of the 4+ hour horror stories.

Wednesday August 19, 11am PDT:

How will your own personal highlights from the first year of Destiny translate to the second? What will your Guardian's lifestyle be like in the new and improved Tower? How will your Guardian become a more powerful snowflake over the course of your next journey? Is it true that Character Level and Light will rise in exciting new ways? All will be revealed and explained.

Pro-Tip: Don’t dismantle anything until the full developer briefing.

Yes to all! Especially the bolded. The possibilities!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Full up for the Newbie raid. Any of ya'll interested in trying out the sword?
Are these only for neogaffers? A friend really wanted to do CE before TK and this would be perfect.
No, that's part of the reason I left the thread altogether for the sign-ups. Lots of people were being excluded.

Tonight's raid features the 10-year-old kid of a gaffer in the fireteam, lol

Second match using Sunsigner ever for pvp.
I know we lost, but come on randoms. Lol

Man Warlocks are so slow. Like walking through mud.
11225473_429832040556888_504162722025648204_o.jpg

11816171_429832130556879_5262713152148175927_o.jpg

Also, good to see them working on getting rid of cheaters. Particularly the bit about people guaranteeing flawless trials runs.

They're on to you, Stabie.

Top Bottom