• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

okie doke, I've got a few PMs I need to return, I'm pretty terrible at keeping up with them sometimes :-/

No rush/worries! I am sometimes as well when I'm on mobile especially since there's no notification. I can't find the message i sent via the "sent messages" so I'm going to send another and add to it as I'm not sure if you received it so you can disregard the top part if you've read it already.

phen0m24

Also, good to see them working on getting rid of cheaters. Particularly the bit about people guaranteeing flawless trials runs.

They're on to you, Stabie.

Panda speaketh the truth

From BWU:"If your Internet connection is consistently unstable, you may not be considered a worthy adversary."

If they mention a desk next week....

Definity

That BWU reminds me of when people at work schedule a meeting to discuss a meeting we will have in the future.
I don't care though...I'm on the hype train with a front row seat.

So I finally got a character to 34. The only triumph I have left to complete is Skolas.

I'm a defender Titan, I have a VoC, and Fang at 365 for primary

Ice Breaker (365) for bosses, and some reliable shotguns for secondaries.

I'm really lacking in the Heavy department. No Gally. But I have a Rocket Launcher of every element.

I've never even attempted Skolas before, and have no clue what to expect. But I take orders well, and I'm not bad at the game.

If a couple veterans wanna take me through, I'd be eternally grateful. I hear the modifiers aren't so bad this week.

Doesn't have to be right now, but feel free to add me and we can set up a time.

PSN:xx_BATMANx

Thanks!

please halp

caution: red bull codes not working currently. Bungie promises to fix and no codes lost, but it's an issue apparently right now.

Probably not news, but just in case it's helpful to someone.

(basically the light boost doesn't show up in your postmaster, thats where the issue is)

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Hopefully it last only an hour, college life isn't fun :p
Enjoy it. Everything afterwards is less fun

caution: red bull codes not working currently. Bungie promises to fix and no codes lost, but it's an issue apparently right now.

Probably not news, but just in case it's helpful to someone.

(basically the light boost doesn't show up in your postmaster, thats where the issue is)
They fixed it the other day...

Source: my postmaster, also a link somewhere in this thread.

107190-sad-Yoda-gif-Imgur-HwbV.gif

Lnkn52

What's a Fig?

I'm glad that they are inspecting those players that play on McDonald wifi. It's an online game with competitive multi-player. There should be a minimum Internet connection speed you must abide by.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Sixth needed for Crota HM CP, we just need to down him.

PSN Klyka1

Point and laugh at him. Or I can help hit him with the a 2x4. Just call rockets when I get on top rock. Kadey1up.

Will start sending codes soon. Have to empty all this red bull somewhere.

Top Bottom