• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Kyoufu

Oh Mr. Fruit is mainly a YouTuber not a Twitch streamer.

He's actually pretty funny. I enjoy watching his videos on YouTube.

Can't say the same for some others. Like Byf for instance, oh god. His videos are so dumb. Like "The best Exotics in The Taken King!" and other clickbait crap.

phen0m24

You dreamt it. Not me.
Nami busy remixing

I Am Faint

My ex is supposed to drop my son off to me, and I'm sitting in a freaking parking lot. Gosh this is annoying. I could be leveling my Hunter. Haha haha

X, have you done streaming XB1 to PC yet? Might try tonight.

Fig did you see the video on page 235 or 236 of the Rocket League OT by SuirradthaQuad?

Holy crap I'm in my car or I would find it and linky

I'll see if I can find it, thanks.

You dreamt it. Not me.

Also,
Caesar-saying-no-in-Dawn-of-the-Planet-of-the-Apes-GIF.gif

I try to block out nightmares.

PuMa

Where's My Puma at???

Our never happening stream will be exclusively Twenty One Pilots

Yeah yeah yeah
Oh my god! I was just listening to them on my run tonight thinking it be great to play while playing/streaming.

I dont mind music in the background of a stream as long as it's not loud. Some ambience if you will.

Edit: new album is legit btw

Namikaze1

Nami busy remixing

I Am Faint

My ex is supposed to drop my son off to me, and I'm sitting in a freaking parking lot. Gosh this is annoying. I could be leveling my Hunter. Haha haha

X, have you done streaming XB1 to PC yet? Might try tonight.
You can always listen to some Linkin Park to pass the time. :p

purg3

slept with Malkin
good to have some concrete dates for info with the twitch streams. That Destiny peggle video was the best part of the weekly update, never saw that before lol.

Kyoufu

Are there any Red Bull codes being handed out to non-US GAFers? I have a friend who lives in Japan who needs one. He's too shy to post here though so I'm asking on his behalf.

Klyka

Banned
Just looked at the GI crucible article.

I fucking LOVE how the Guardians give no fucking shit about just doing Crucible matches inside the Dreadnaught in the middle of the Hive fleet.
Like,how the FUCK do they pull that off?

"Yo guys, go fly into the enemies stronghold and do some deathmatches. It'll be good for you, believe me" - Lord Shaxx

Are there any Red Bull codes being handed out to non-US GAFers? I have a friend who lives in Japan who needs one. He's too shy to post here though.

Oh yeah if anyone has a Red Bull code for a poor German I would be super thankful!

GhaleonEB

I was in at the beta, not alpha, alas.

How many people still here played the alpha?

Maybe TTK will bring some of those people back...

I think TTK will be a very strong pull for what I'll call marginally attached Destiny players. People who still own it but got burned out, or people who wanted to like it, but didn't due to the story/grind/content, etc will be very receptive. It's more reactive to player feedback since launch than HoW was.

Namikaze1

I don't remember you in the alpha thread
I barely posted in the alpha thread. I think I made less than 10 posts in that thread. I spent most of my time just just doing things alone. I can't recall if it was the alpha or the beta where I had gaffers join on me and danced off at the Tower.

ocean

Banned
How many people still here played the alpha?

Maybe TTK will bring some of those people back...
I played the Alpha but lurked the threads. I remember seeing you, Dax, Woofington and others but most of the extra-hyped pre-launch crowd left long ago :/

Jijidasu

Sorry to keep asking - I heard from another DGAF pal that someone was handing out some RedBull codes? I'm in Japan and the campaign doesn't exist here so if anyone has a code spare it will go a long way (literally!)

Top Bottom