• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

todd360

I'm a fightin' man, Math..

snakes.gif

I bet you got those guns in the taken king expansion.

Einhandr

Hey guardians! I can feel it, this week I'll get my Crux. I just finished soling my way to death singer right now on my Warlock. Any awesome sword runners want to help me get my Crux on PS4? Looking to down him on all three before going to bed tonight. Anyone else want to join up for HM Crota?

SnakeEyes

Banned
So I've been at work all day. . what new info did I miss DGAF?!
Fookin zoba was supposed to play the taken king today. That's probably just him saying that to cover up the beans he spilled. He's probably playing right now. Turns out most of us here are traitors.
Pretty much the complete trust breakdown in DestinyGAF.

Betrayal, BETRAYAL EVERYWHERE!

AND HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE!!

todd360

Hey guardians! I can feel it, this week I'll get my Crux. I just finished soling my way to death singer right now on my Warlock. Any awesome sword runners want to help me get my Crux on PS4? Looking to down him on all three before going to bed tonight. Anyone else want to join up for HM Crota?

Where the hell is unstabie? Playing taken king no doubt.

Fig is probably playing as well. She just leaves her ps4 on metro last night to cover her sneaky tracks.

Thanks to the wonderful bros of the Crota HM group sticking with your newbish Swordbearer (aka me) till we finally downed him!

A lot of glitchy bullshit happened with some hilariously close calls but we pulled it off in the end!

Got myself the Fang of Yut now,so finally my first elemental primary :D

Now to level it up for Skolas.

Edit: Oh and apparently the Postmaster had a second No Land Beyond for me. Thanks! I guess...
Cheers for letting me join for the last fight. Seemed you had a pretty good idea of how to handle that sword!

I ended up getting a Word of Crota (thanks postmaster) so a void primary so maybe I can make some progress with that Thorn bounty now (ha! Not likely).

Also didn't realise I had a Vision of Confluence in my vault for ages but hadn't upgraded it!

ocean

Banned
Zoba had the pre alpha scoop and helped design the throwing knife. It's a 10 year plan to knife everyone in the head.
Now he's beta testing an arrow to your head because knives aren't badass enough.

Zoba had the pre alpha scoop and helped design the throwing knife. It's a 10 year plan to knife everyone in the head.
Now he's beta testing an arrow to your head because knives aren't badass enough.

S9Am5.gif

Pretty much the complete trust breakdown in DestinyGAF.

Betrayal, BETRAYAL EVERYWHERE!

AND HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE!!
tumblr_m3dvoe6Yfn1ro0pz8o1_500.gif

I love you math! I know your not a filthly traitor since no one would ever send a copy to the middle of nowhere.

Puss-In-Boots-Oooh-Cat-Reaction-Gif.gif

stb

I just poured 10 cans of red bull into a container and mixed it with pink vodka. Will serve it this Saturday at some get together.

I don't need a code, but I just sent a join request for SEXY. Most of the guys I raid with every week are in the clan, and I need the clan raid/strike trophies. Thanks!

Edit: you or Vaal must have added me before I even posted this. Thanks!

SnakeEyes

Banned

Namikaze1

Where the hell is unstabie? Playing taken king no doubt.

Fig is probably playing as well. She just leaves her ps4 on metro last night to cover her sneaky tracks.
She probably has an Xbox One and Destiny and has been playing it all while leaving her PS4 on to draw away suspicions.

I have all 3 of my guardians at 34 on the Xbox One. The GF's clan helped out a lot. Don't look up for namikaze1 on Xbox cause it ain't my gamer tag. And I haven't bother linking it to my main Bungie account? Also, don't ask for my GT cause I ain't playing it anymore on the Xone. Got tired of grinding on two versions.

Math, look at what he called you! That's just not nice at all...
Math knows I'm joking.

I hope.

I hate all of you.

Walk it out walk it out
Math, don't leave! Noooo!

This is like the red wedding of destinygaf and pizza is the guest right.
Zoba sends his regards.

At least you've got Xur to look forward to in 9hrs. I can't wait for more delicious Heavy Ammo synths!

Too late, we're already here.

Zoba was supposed to get hands-on with TTK today, and he let it slip in a post a page or two back. Basically he broke to collective hearts of DGAF.

Wait how did he let it slip? And Zoba is big in the destiny community? :eek:

Blunoise

What the hell is going on in here? Whose party are we invited too? Who poured 20 cans of red bull to kill people? Why don't I have a crux?

SnakeEyes

Banned
What the hell is going on in here? Whose party are we invited too? Who poured 20 cans of red bull to kill people? Why don't I have a crux?
#1 - I don't think we even know anymore.
#2 - Kadey did, and mixed it with Vodka.
#3 - Coz you don't have l33t-drop rate skillz to get the Crux from HM Crota.

Math? Math is too nice. It's Fig I have to avoid every now and then.
I've played with Fig before and she was perfectly fine. It must just be you :p

Deej is best class. Top of the page hype.
Suckup :p

Top Bottom