• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

MrDaravon

Speaking of the Skolas school, does anyone have a link to the current list/post? Need to put myself on there, I'm 34 on all of my characters and relatively well-geared etc. Last triump I have left.

Aside from that maaaaybe looking for some VoG HM tonight on PS4 if anyone is around. Only not sure because we're trying to acclimate a new cat and not sure if she's going to be crazy/manageable or not.

Authors note: Read as most of the time.

Deej is best class. Top of the page hype.

hou1Xgk.png

lt519

Speaking of the Skolas school, does anyone have a link to the current list/post? Need to put myself on there, I'm 34 on all of my characters and relatively well-geared etc. Last triump I have left.

Aside from that maaaaybe looking for some VoG HM tonight on PS4 if anyone is around. Only not sure because we're trying to acclimate a new cat and not sure if she's going to be crazy/manageable or not.

You want Skolas now? We can do that

todd360

When does the Game Informer drip feed end? I doubt the last reveal they have will be good. They blew their scoops early to get us watching the page and now they are just collecting our clicks.

Senpai will surely notice DGAF if we keep posting pictures of him! Taken King Preview for everyone!

Namikaze1

Filthy casual.
I gave up. Hawkmoon isn't going to drop till mid-September. And I'll be focusing more on the PS4 version once Taken King launches. Plus, the GF told me to kiss good bye the Xbox cause I ain't touching it again till Halo since she will be playing Taken King on it.

Baliis

4.5K/D that last Clash, with a sick triple super onto the heavy, 4 rocket kills, melee kill, into another super to end the match.

I think I'll call it for today, I'm not gonna top that lol

I gave up. Hawkmoon isn't going to drop till mid-September. And I'll be focusing more on the PS4 version once Taken King launches. Plus, the GF told me to kiss good bye the Xbox cause I ain't touching it again till Halo since she will be playing Taken King on it.

Ha, this may actually happen to me also.

Excuses. Unreal.
I have basically cut off my XB1 play as well. And it's even my horn console. Just can't do both and am way more accomplished on PS4. TTK can only be done on one console. I think...

adin75

So, was doing the Nightfall last night and ran into the Wolves at The Ember Caves. Jumped in and helped finish them off then hit the chest, or should I say chests, there were two of them.

Anybody had that happen before?

Kyoufu

So, was doing the Nightfall last night and ran into the Wolves at The Ember Caves. Jumped in and helped finish them off then hit the chest, or should I say chests, there were two of them.

You mean one Ether chest and one regular patrol chest?

Man a huge shoutout to Drizzay for doing Skolas with me and a newbie (congrats juan!). The actual Skolas fight is so much fun. Drizz im always up for doing it if there are no newbies around :)

Namikaze1

Plus, I'm missing a ton of exotics on the X1.

I'm missing all the good Titan exotics, all the exotic boots with the exception of the bones, Sunbreakers (lol), Starfire Protocol, most of the warlock helmets, Voidfangs, half of the Hunter helmets, all the hunter chest armors, and more than half the weapons (including Gjallarhorn).

I don't got time for that! I'm better off trying to complete Far Cry 4.

Pat_DC

I had that happen on Earth, a normal chest next to the ember key one. Only issue was the ember chest didn't have any green hi-light on it (maybe due to the normal chest bugging it out), so I found it at the last minute.

Also I decided to do some more crucible to level up my Titan striker sub class, was actually a lot of fun and levelled up the class and weapons so quickly.
Might have to put my puny Lv8 Warlock through the trials of crucible to whip them into shape.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
This whole time. Everyone has been laughing about our speculation this whole time while playing taken king previews. We can't trust each other now.

Wait. How do I know your not a tester? What happened to Tess!
Dammit someone already made the can't trust yourself joke.

It happened to me just now, forgot to screen shot it but I had two chest in the mothyard on earth.

Top Bottom