• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Silvard

I've been farming Dragon strikes for a while now (maybe 10-15 strikes?) and I've only gotten a legendary engram and a scout rifle, is that normal or am I seeing a streak of bad luck?

And a related question, from what I hear the Hopscotch is the bee's knees, I've seen it and I want it, but I also have a Red Death, is it worth it to farm for a Hopscotch?

Oh, and I'm up for a NM or HM Crota run.

Can you post a screenshot of what perks you have unlocked so far for your sunsinger? It would help a lot in giving you actual tips since I know you haven't unlocked much for that subclass.
11882350_429868770553215_9165831613271963875_o.jpg

And a related question, from what I hear the Hopscotch is the bee's knees, I've seen it and I want it, but I also have a Red Death, is it worth it to farm for a Hopscotch?

Thorn and Last Word are better than the Hopscotch in the current PvP meta. Hopscotch is just not a great option for PvE as it is worse than most raid primaries.

So, only worth grinding if you really, really want to use a pulse rifle in PvP despite it being slightly worse than exotic hand cannons, don't mind spending materials on a good roll, and don't mind that it will likely be obsolete in a month.

Silvard

Thorn and Last Word are better than the Hopscotch in the current PvP meta. Hopscotch is just not a great option for PvE as it is worse than most raid primaries.

So, only worth grinding if you really, really want to use a pulse rifle in PvP despite it being slightly worse than exotic hand cannons, don't mind spending materials on a good roll, and don't mind that it will likely be obsolete in a month.

Well, it won't be obsolete for regular Crucible, right? But you're right. I have a Thorn and a Last Word but I don't like hand cannons that much for PvP. I guess I'll have to make due with Red Death.

How is Found Verdict in the meta, both PvE and PvP? Or should I try to get another shotgun?

shermas

I can't believe all these guns are going into storage next month. I'm gonna miss the VoC and Fatebringer.

I was grinding strikes earlier and realized I didn't even care what I got.. The weapons aren't going to matter in a month.

People don't seem to die when I use the Sunsinger super. Someone give me tips.

Radiant skin, double grenade, firebolt grenade, shield melee, and that perk that makes radiance last longer is what I run and I usually fuck shit up.

Back before everyone was running around with shotguns I use to wear the claws of ahamkara and would light myself on fire and palm everything to death.

Fushin

Anybody free to help out with PoE 35 or 32? I'm level 32 and would like either the armor core or armor core + etheric light. Never been able to join a fire team before... Playing on the PS4, PSN is jmudd301

shermas

Well, it won't be obsolete for regular Crucible, right? But you're right. I have a Thorn and a Last Word but I don't like hand cannons that much for PvP. I guess I'll have to make due with Red Death.

How is Found Verdict in the meta, both PvE and PvP? Or should I try to get another shotgun?

FV is okay, but Party Crasher and Matador have surpassed it in PvP. I don't have a Felwinters, but that's supposed to be even better, I think. For PvE, I still use my FV sometimes. Matador, with a good roll, it's great in Crucible.

It might be worth it if you really enjoy pulse rifles and play a lot of non-IB and non-Trials Crucible. Hopscotch is superior to Red Death.

Found Verdict is sublime in PvE. Butts in PvP.

chur

Anybody free to help out with PoE 35 or 32? I'm level 32 and would like either the armor core or armor core + etheric light. Never been able to join a fire team before... Playing on the PS4, PSN is jmudd301
I can help you with the 32. FR sent.

Kurumi

Fine fine. Its a kids show! At least my dad says that anime is for kids. He hasn't been wrong before.

I come back to check to see what everyone is talking about and you post a pic like that. Shame on you.

I thought it was a nice pic. Loved it. Thumbs up senpai!

Edit: Top of the page hype!

768420675323003681.gif

Top Bottom