• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

shenze

Banned
is anybody settig up a normal CE raid at all? haven't done it yet and I really want to before the Taken King comes out. PSN:eek:ptimus8936 just invite me

God, I hope this is cannon.

IDK about the video but i'm pretty sure this is cannon.

A5J6h9y.jpg

Silvard

If you want a definitive answer one way or the other: The Messenger is really fucking close to the Hopscotch and doesn't require rolling to get good perks. It just has them. Don't grind for a Hopscotch.

I hear you. I'm just questioning my own intentions here. On one hand, I'd love to have it, on the other I want to be good at PvP, so relying on a weapon that I won't be able to use competitively in the interesting PvP modes may not be a good idea. Especially if I have to farm really hard for it.

is anybody settig up a normal CE raid at all? haven't done it yet and I really want to before the Taken King comes out. PSN:eek:ptimus8936 just invite me

If someone is they may count with me too.

FyreWulff

I think you just got a hangover.

It's easy as piss. Don't Touch Me makes it a joke.

dang, if only i had those, they look pretty good

AC/DO defense gauntlets for the titan work pretty well for the run, every time a thrall melees you the whole crowd dies.. but it doesn't bail you out all the time.

Which of these bounties should I take on?

The one that gets me Thorn
The one that gets me Bad Juju
The one that gets me Invective

Since I don't use hand cannons or shotguns, I'm leaning towards Bad Juju. Any tips?

Running the abyss solo isn't that much easier with a Hunter

Spec all invisibility with Blade Dancer and it's super duper easy. Normal and Hard mode are basically the same now.

-Vanish, Escape Artist, Shadow Jack, and whatever the crouch invisibility is called
-Don't Touch Me or Kherpi's Sting gauntlets if you have them
-Equip MIDA Multi-Tool if you have it!!! You'll keep running fast until Weight of Darkness x10 hits.
-edit: also spec max agility in your subclass.

dang, if only i had those, they look pretty good

AC/DO defense gauntlets for the titan work pretty well for the run, every time a thrall melees you the whole crowd dies.. but it doesn't bail you out all the time.

It's still easy enough without them. Just crouch and run. Failing that, Blink Strike can get you out of sticky situations. Also your super for (almost) instant invis.

FyreWulff

yeah i'm doing total invis build with max subclass agility and int now, got up to 13 lamps before screwing up and getting thralldozed :v

Arrrammis

Which of these bounties should I take on?

The one that gets me Thorn
The one that gets me Bad Juju
The one that gets me Invective

Since I don't use hand cannons or shotguns, I'm leaning towards Bad Juju. Any tips?
Bad juju is really fun to use(lots of ammo and no need to reload), but Thorn is one of the stupidly annoying OP weapons in PvP , so really its up to you.

Top Bottom