• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

FyreWulff

Grab your Patience and Time, switch to Bladedancer, and chain invisibilities all the way to the exit. You can endlessly alternate between zoom cloak and crouch cloak.

made it to the last lamp without the P&T part, but then i failed at jumping back onto the rock of salvation.

imma stream the next hilarious attempt

http://www.twitch.tv/fyrewulff

I have the titan strat down too, but i also keep flubbing the button inputs on that one

I like ice breaker for soloing the abyss because you can kill a shit ton of thrall with one shot because the explosions chain. Sometimes it even bogs down the framer ate because you're making such a huge explosion.

Lee

Getting on now and down to play anything. Xbox One. Gt is Trip Like I Do. Going to start with a normal Crota run if Fixing is still looking for that.

Getting on now and down to play anything. Xbox One. Gt is Trip Like I Do. Going to start with a normal Crota run if Fixing is still looking for that.

I'm up for it if we have however many you think we need. I just lost connection to PoE for the third time in two nights, so I'm open.

LTWood12

^I could probably help on a flawless run in a little bit LT, how long will you be around?

Never feel bad for that. NEVER.

Wife is playing Peggie at the moment. Once she's done was planning to go for flawless or do another Skolas run. Should be around another couple hours. But I'll post if that changes.

FyreWulff

thanks for the pointers, fig and everyone else

that was my first legit soloing of the abyss

some pretty clenchy crouch cloaks in that run

Top Bottom