• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

11878949_429889713884454_5212967905795934723_o.jpg

Air I NEED AIR!
*gasps for breath*

I'm never ever doing a raid with randoms if MM is ever introduced. The weekly just showed me that.

What are you doing, killing trash mobs?

Skip them!
It was the last part VS Omnigul. Can't really skip that. My Warlock is only 31 so he doesn't do much to them.

There was a third person who just stood in the back doing nothing. The Hunter didn't know how use his invisibility....

It was a shit fest.

Owensboro

Yup, MM should stay at the Weekly Heroic at most.

Like you, if Raids get matchmaking, then I'm out.

How would that stop you from making groups still? I can't imagine Bungie wouldn't allow you to check some kind of box that said "don't allow randoms to join open spots in my raid group."

Then again, they don't seem to understand basic MMO grouping stuff.

I wanna try flawless but Id just be too worried to fuck up.

Nah, don't worry about that. It'll be easy, and quick to restart if anything goes awry. Definitely join up if we do a run.

You must not have kids
:p

Definitely not. I do have a 7 month old nephew that I love the bejesus out of, so that's something.

I haven't watched the video but Crota sucks. This is an inalienable truth.

This weekend possibly?

I think LT was looking to do a run in ~45 min or so if you're around. Otherwise I could do another run this weekend, whenever. 6 people is the most fun, 3 people is just as easy, and 2 people is completely doable although a little riskier at the bridge and DSinger.

I decided to solo the hm abyss just now because you were doing it. It was Easier that it used to be, you don't die as easily.

It's almost like the 32% defense penalty was noticeable... One level down + Majors = insta-gibbed Guardians.

todd360

You are all impressed with bungle, but this is merely more of their recycled content. They can't even make a newspaper without recycling.
lol

Azerare

I think LT was looking to do a run in ~45 min or so if you're around. Otherwise I could do another run this weekend, whenever. 6 people is the most fun, 3 people is just as easy, and 2 people is completely doable although a little riskier at the bridge and DSinger.
If you do one this weekend, I'd be down. Need that guardian lord lol

Silvard

It's almost like the 32% defense penalty was noticeable... One level down + Majors = insta-gibbed Guardians.

You're doing normal Crota for Flawless, right? I'd like to join with one caveat, I'm already a Guardian Lord so anyone who needs the trophy will obviously go before me. But I'd be happy to fill out the raid.

pixxxelz

If you end up doing it tonight (and there's still room) can I join you guys? Flawless raider is the only trophy I need to become a guardian lord..

Juraash

tonight crota's bones were crushed by a sword wielded by a 10-year-old

get rekt <3

we're coming for you oryx.

That was insanely fun. Group was good, raid was good, loot was good. I'm so glad I came back to the game and got re-involved with the GAF community.

Spoo

That was insanely fun. Group was good, raid was good, loot was good. I'm so glad I came back to the game and got re-involved with the GAF community.

Yeah, had a ton of fun! Thanks for the invite Hawkian, and hats off to our 10-year-old boss slaying machine!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

definitely a fun group :D Glad everyone was able to stick around and get the kill.

full disclosure I was personally handicapping myself with absolutely no Gjallarhorn throughout so it may have been a bit harder than necessary in some spots, but really satisfying to see it through.

Top Bottom