• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Last night I had a damn good dream about the Crucible. I dreamt that there was true class and subclass balance, actual primary weapon balance with a good TTK, no heavy weapons, no radar and snipers, fusion rifles and shotguns were removed from the starting inventory of players and made into power weapons instead.

I then woke up to be faced with the nightmare that is the current Destiny meta. Bungie please help make my dream reality. ;_;

Soooooon.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Thanks!
Curious to see what things are shared.. for example, do golden chests or the little hidden ghosts reset for new characters? I guess I'll find out!
Collected Dead Ghosts are shared, because they're attached to your Bungie.net account, but Golden Chests are character-specific so you'll need to collect them each new character you have. That being said, the Moments of Triumph only require you to collect all of the Golden Chests once across your account.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Are there really 360 and PS3 players out there? I can't seem to find a single one. Just surprises me Taken is coming out for them and I don't know where all the userbase are hiding.

LTWood12

No hive majors feel the need to drop black wax idols for me. Ugh need 3 for the embalming orb. Of course I have ether seeds and polyphage out the wazoo,

Are there really 360 and PS3 players out there? I can't seem to find a single one. Just surprises me Taken is coming out for them and I don't know where all the userbase are hiding.
They're out there but remain hidden.

dUP8JEB.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
They're out there but remain hidden.

It was funny seeing some random 360 player popping into Unstable's stream and asking to be carried.

* Sword of Crota at the beginning phase after Banok is the easiest place to level up the Husk. Shouldn't take more than 30 mins. Hive majors counts as 20 regular hive kills and there are five of those suckers hanging around. 100 hive kills per run. Kill, jump off cliff, repeat.

rc213

Thank god for the Crucible or I'd be hanging myself watching my dodgers.

Sigh... /goes back to shooting people in the face.

I am butthurt right now. Already got digital >__>

But I wanted all the nonsense collectables

but I also wanted digital.

physical should also give you digital >_>
Pretty sure it is digital. The only thing physical is the disc for the base game. The expansions are just codes for you to download.

I thought of picking up the Gamestop CE and then just selling the base game + 2 expansions but not sure if it's worth the hassle.

Also sucks that they charge for shipping.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Pretty sure it is digital. The only thing physical is the disc for the base game. The expansions are just codes for you to download.

I thought of picking up the Gamestop CE and then just selling the base game + 2 expansions but not sure if it's worth the hassle.

Also sucks that they charge for shipping.
I need vanilla digital though.

Top Bottom