• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Deku Tree

Xur selling horn confirmed.

Called it on Tuesday when Gjallarhorns were dropping for everyone.

My vault.

UpuHu2K.png

Bungie better have something good for dupes.

Only 60 Ascendant Shards Kadey?

Namikaze1

Nah, I'm just being a grimoire snob haha. Trying to get to 3,600 is all :p

Many of us starting chasing the numbers since we have nothing else really left to do until TTK.

Congrats, it's a great weapon... the GREATEST weapon!

Proper use of gif, acceptable *high five*

Actually I have a titan, it's the warlock subclass that I need :p
Must have been thinking of Math at the time.

Just need to do Rumble and get rank 3 for PvP on warlock and hunter to max out my grimoire. Just missing 25 points (technically 35 but 10 points bugged out on me)

Congrats to everyone getting their first Gjallarhorns from Xur. It always surprised me when a day one player on my fireteam didnt have one yet. Take that RNG!

I just had a terrible realization: we'll have to get 100 Mayhem and 100 Rift wins to max TTK Grimoire.

Rift looks cool, but Mayhem, ehhhh, not my thing. At least we can get Gaf trains rolling unlike boring old lonely Rumble.

Cade

Xur's been on point these last two weeks. Not just weapon-wise, but I needed both Warlock AND Hunter helmets today, and on my two glove engrams I bought I got the last Titan gloves I didn't have AND I got the Nothing Manacles. So I'm pleased.

Deku Tree

PS4 Narmer quest is over... unless Narmer is out of town this weekend.

BTW, all you hornless... you need to buy and max out three Horns. One horn is not nearly enough.

ocean

Banned
Tip: the Int/Is/Str rolls increase with Light. You can't compare the roll Xur has unless your old piece is already Ascended. Also applies to Legendaries. When I Ascended my VoG armor I found the rolls were actually amazing and only looked bad compared to new stuff because they were 30 Light.

Thanks to Inapplicable and Pat_dc82 for the weekly! Going to run it two more times, so if anyone needs the coins, rep or whatever join up on either me or Inapplicable.

Hyun Sai

How are you buying weapons parts? Buying weapons from vendor then break down?

The most efficient way is to buy and level up green weapons anytime you do a Bounty. I went from zero to 1000 in around a week.

It is VERY EXPENSIVE, though, I had to convert lots of Shards, at least they were useful ^^

ocean

Banned
Is it worth dumping all my motes in hopes of getting Ruin Wings? I feel like I should just save them now.
Save them. Your chances of getting something new from an Exotic Engram are about 1/9 if there's only 1 Gauntlet you're missing. In a month with all the stuff they'll add, chances for something new will be several times higher.

123rl

Lol at the gally armour

I'm surprised they didn't troll us more. I half expected to, when they did eventually sell it, to put a ridiculous price tag on. Or to advertise No Land Beyond but have it actually convert into a gally once you buy it

void666

Banned
I'm happy but at the same time kind of salty it took so long.

Yesterday i asked in the party if someone besides me still had no Ghallarhorn.
.... Awkward silence.

Namikaze1

All you hornless better have recorded your first Gjallarhorn drop*

I don't know what Bungie is doing with year one exotics but I bought two more Gjallarhorns to have two on each character. If I have to sacrifice one to ascend Gjallarhorn to the next level, then I am ready to do so.

Kyoufu

Save them. Your chances of getting something new from an Exotic Engram are about 1/9 if there's only 1 Gauntlet you're missing. In a month with all the stuff they'll add, chances for something new will be several times higher.

Yeah, you're right.

Hopefully Xur will sell them soon.

Tjamato88

Boo I knew I should have checked Xur before I left. Xur is there until Sunday night right?

Hopefully I'll be able to pick one up sometime this weekend.

Top Bottom