• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Lnkn52

XUR for President

Gjallarhorn_icon1.jpg

ElRenoRaven

Stupid storms. I was in the middle of my second weekly so I could buy Horn 3 but damn power surged knocking me offline. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

stb

How many strange coins do you have? I'm grabbing one 'horne then stocking up on strange coins for the Three of Coins thing that Xur will sell. I'd probably do option C if I had more coins to burn( I only have 100).

Heh, I only have 54 right now.

I want to save coins for Three of Coins and Xur week 1 of TTK.

I went with A in case they sell Y2 exotics during TTK

Heavily leaning toward A.

BUT WH 3x every week between now and TTK (including this week) is 9x3x4 = 108 coins...

to all those guardians who participated in Narmerquest!
I salute you!
your work here is finished my friends.

If an epic post has a name, let it be Narmerquest complete.

now, where the hell is he?

ich00

BUT WH 3x every week between now and TTK (including this week) is 9x3x4 = 108 coins...

Yea i'd say buy one 'norne and save the rest.

you get 3-6 coins for a 28 POE, you can do about 3 an hour, 4 with a good team. if your looking for coins, thats the way to do it

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Imagine if....they don't nerf the Wolf Packs enough?

Everyone burning through TTK like a speed bump would be a colossal fuck up.

I wouldn't mind it, lol

nOoblet16

I had a spare gjallerhorn that I wanted to dismantle on video while streaming or make a gift of it.

It won't have the same impact anymore...guess I'll just quietly dismantle it now. :|

stb

you get 3-6 coins for a 28 POE, you can do about 3 an hour, 4 with a good team. if your looking for coins, thats the way to do it

This is great advice for people in need of coins and willing to grind for them, I just can't bring myself to straight up grind anything.

I've got a husk sitting in my inventory with like 10 kills on it, and a SGA bounty (I don't even have SGA yet) with 2/3 of the kills.

I just can't make myself wake the hive for an hour to finish them off, let alone run PoE (not a fan) for spare ghorns that may literally no utility in a month.

Not dissing the input, though. Like I said, I'm sure people will be in here going "ah shit! I only have 3 coins, how can I get coins?!"

Everyone's freaking out over Xur carrying Gjallarhorn and here I am dancing in my living room because I finally got something better than a mote of light out of a Dead Orbit Package.
Holy run on Batman
After 76 rank ups all i'm missing it The Nowhere shader and Fermi Solution. Might only have a month left to Earn that ship though :(

Actually I just realized he already has 9 from the email thing. If I could get him to level 27 I could run him through the Weekly at the highest level for another 9. I just don't think we're going to have the time to grind gear up to 27. Might give it a shot though.

if he has motes he can buy an exotic armor thingy that boosts him quite a bit since it's 42 light

I guess I can start dismantling my extra Yolohorns now since suddenly it's no longer special to have 5+ of them :(

I have one on each character and have had it for quite a while. they are covered in sweat stains because I rarely if ever unequip them. Cant wait to play with new guns in the TTK, I try new weopons all the time now when doing bounties. but hardly ever any heavies

Actually I just realized he already has 9 from the email thing. If I could get him to level 27 I could run him through the Weekly at the highest level for another 9. I just don't think we're going to have the time to grind gear up to 27. Might give it a shot though.

weekly strike is 32 at highest level, which means you need to be 29 to play it. YOU CAN DO IT! you have until tomorrow night.

Shito

I guess I can start dismantling my extra Yolohorns now since suddenly it's no longer special to have 5+ of them :(
Don't.
At least wait until we get the details as to how our old gear will be used in TTK.
Bungie kept repeating not too shard anything (of value) before the Twitch reveal next week.

Top Bottom